Follow the “Leader”
Cornerstone receives top grades in Gartner, IDC & Forrester studies
Flagship industry analyst reports recently published by leading firms Gartner, IDC and Forrester Research have identified Cornerstone OnDemand as a market “leader” among talent management vendors.
Moreover, Cornerstone is presented as the only pure-play Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) vendor to compete in both the learning management and performance management categories. Other companies may be rushing to fill out their functional offerings and make the switch to SaaS, but Cornerstone has been there from the beginning.
Independent Analysis for a Crowded, Shifting Marketplace
The talent management marketplace remains crowded despite the recent tidal wave of merger and acquisition activity. It’s also a fast-growing market with lots of potential. Just look at the events of the past two years to get a sense of the validation by the market itself for the Software-as-a-Service model and integrated talent management software.
To make sense of it all, vendor analyses by the major industry research firms are offered in many forms – quadrants, waves, scapes, and scopes. In the end, there may be no single perfect research model or any one report that will solve all your procurement challenges. But taking all of these analyst reports together, you can certainly make out some patterns. Call it crowd-sourcing the analysts.
In 2011 and into 2012, we have seen the publication of four well-known vendor and market studies.
- IDC Marketscape: Worldwide Integrated Talent Management 2012 Vendor Analysis
- 2011 Magic Quadrant for Corporate Learning Systems
- 2011 Magic Quadrant for Employee Performance Management Software
- Forrester Wave: Talent Management, Q1 2013
Cornerstone is a Quadruple "Leader"
Within each of these major reports, Cornerstone OnDemand has been recognized as a “Leader” (highest possible ranking) by all four of these publications. This research covers a wide spectrum ranging from standalone performance and learning management systems to fully integrated talent management suites covering all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
Specific strengths identified by the analysts include:
- Customer experience is above-average or best-in-class and our Client Success Framework is a successful method for ensuring ongoing customer satisfaction (Gartner);
- Strongest functional capabilities - depth of capability of individual modules (IDC);
- Very high scores in customer service - solid customer references (IDC);
- Cornerstone’s performance and succession capabilities are best-in-class across the industry (Gartner);
- Flexible/adaptable products (Forrester);
- Generally, our products are intuitive and easy-to-use for all types of users (Gartner);
- Cornerstone has gained traction among both large enterprises and SMB organizations (Forrester);
- A “forward-looking company” (Forrester);
- We lead with product innovation (including our vision for social collaboration in talent management) (Gartner);
- Making mobile and social “everywhere” (Forrester);
- Significant investment in non-US localization (Forrester); and
- Our true multi-tenant Software-as-a-Service architecture delivers real scalability (IDC).
These independent, objective research reports serve as further validation that Cornerstone is leading the way when it comes to talent management.