Follow the “Leader”
Cornerstone Receives Highest Grades in Gartner, IDC and Forrester Vendor Studies
Flagship industry analyst reports published by leading firms Gartner, IDC and Forrester Research have identified Cornerstone OnDemand as a market “leader” among talent management vendors. And not just once - over the past half a decade and growing.
Moreover, Cornerstone is arguably the only pure-play Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) vendor and the only Talent Management Specialist to receive the highest rankings from all the leading studies in our industry. That's an important distinction in a market crowded with HR generalists and jacks-of-all-trades.
Other companies may be rushing to reconcile their acquired product portfolios and make the switch to SaaS, but Cornerstone has been there from the beginning.
Independent Analysis for a Crowded, Shifting Marketplace
The talent management marketplace remains crowded, fast-growing, and full of potential.
To make sense of it all, vendor analyses by the major industry research firms are offered in many forms – quadrants, waves, -scapes, and -scopes. In the end, there may be no single perfect research model or any one report that will solve all your procurement challenges. But taking all of these analyst reports together, you can certainly make out some patterns. Think if it as crowd-sourcing the analysts.
In the last couple of years, we have seen the publication of a series of well-known vendor and market studies from the leading technology analyst firms:
- 2015 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Talent Management Suites
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Integrated Talent Management 2014 Vendor Analysis
- The Forrester Wave: Talent Management, Q1 2013
Cornerstone is Ranked As a Market "Leader" in Each Report
Within each of these major reports, Cornerstone OnDemand has been recognized as a “Leader” (highest possible ranking). This research covers a wide spectrum ranging from standalone performance and learning management systems to fully integrated talent management suites covering all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
Specific strengths identified by the analysts include:
- Significantly above-average satisfaction with the vendor-customer relationship (Gartner 2015);
- Solid customer references and customer service (IDC 2014);
- A natively developed suite with a high degree of configurability (Gartner 2015);
- Best-in-class learning/performance (Gartner 2015);
- Strong mobile support (Gartner 2015);
- Good use of social and game mechanics to engage employees (Gartner 2015);
- Streamlined, attractive user experience (IDC 2014);
- Non-learning modules are equally robust and capable of being offered alone (IDC 2014);
- One of very few talent platforms that is entirely organically built (IDC 2014);
- Flexible/adaptable products (Forrester);
- A “forward-looking company” (Forrester);
- Strong momentum with orgs of all sizes (Gartner 2015);
- Significant investment in non-US localization (Forrester); and
- Our true multi-tenant Software-as-a-Service architecture delivers real scalability (IDC 2014).
These independent, objective research reports serve as further validation that Cornerstone is leading the way when it comes to talent management.