Follow the “Leader”
Cornerstone Receives Highest Grades in Gartner, IDC and Forrester Vendor Studies
Flagship industry analyst reports published by leading firms Gartner, IDC and Forrester Research have identified Cornerstone OnDemand as a market “leader” among talent management vendors.
Moreover, Cornerstone is arguably the only pure-play Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) vendor and the only Talent Management Specialist to receive the highest rankings from all the leading studies in our industry.
Other companies may be rushing to reconcile their acquired product portfolios and make the switch to SaaS, but Cornerstone has been there from the beginning.
Independent Analysis for a Crowded, Shifting Marketplace
Despite the merger and acquisition activity of a few years ago, the talent management marketplace remains crowded, fast-growing, and full of potential.
To make sense of it all, vendor analyses by the major industry research firms are offered in many forms – quadrants, waves, -scapes, and -scopes. In the end, there may be no single perfect research model or any one report that will solve all your procurement challenges. But taking all of these analyst reports together, you can certainly make out some patterns. Call it crowd-sourcing the analysts.
In the last year, we have seen the publication of a series of well-known vendor and market studies from the leading technology analyst firms:
- 2014 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Talent Management Suites
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Integrated Talent Management 2014 Vendor Analysis
- The Forrester Wave: Talent Management, Q1 2013
Cornerstone is Ranked As a "Leader" in Each Report
Within each of these major reports, Cornerstone OnDemand has been recognized as a “Leader” (highest possible ranking). This research covers a wide spectrum ranging from standalone performance and learning management systems to fully integrated talent management suites covering all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
Specific strengths identified by the analysts include:
- Client references rated Cornerstone a leader in overall vendor satisfaction (Gartner 2014);
- Solid customer references and customer service (IDC 2014);
- Cornerstone offers a natively developed suite with a high degree of configurability (Gartner 2014);
- Best-in-class learning and performance (Gartner 2014);
- Streamlined, attractive user experience (IDC 2014);
- Non-learning modules are equally robust and capable of being offered alone (IDC 2014);
- One of very few talent platforms that is entirely organically built (IDC 2014);
- Strong mobile support and good use of social collaboration and game mechanics to engage employees (Gartner 2014);
- Flexible/adaptable products (Forrester);
- A “forward-looking company” (Forrester);
- Strong customer momentum with growing adoption of Recruiting offering and increasing success selling its suite globally (Gartner 2014);
- Making mobile and social “everywhere” (Forrester);
- Significant investment in non-US localization (Forrester); and
- Our true multi-tenant Software-as-a-Service architecture delivers real scalability (IDC 2014).
These independent, objective research reports serve as further validation that Cornerstone is leading the way when it comes to talent management.