Regional Sales Manager
Location: Paris, France
This position offers an excellent opportunity in a leading edge, fast-growing, global software and Services Company that is expanding rapidly. As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for growing the Cornerstone OnDemand customer base and the sales of our learning, performance and talent management software products and services in your territory.
Target Industries include Financial & Business Service, Retail, Manufacturing, Healthcare, High Technology and Government.
This position requires a unique and talented individual that excels in multiple business disciplines including sales, business development, solution selling/consulting, relationship management and Talent Management/HR domain expertise.
You will have at least five years of customer-facing solution sales experience and would need business process and technical aptitudes. You will quickly become an expert on the Talent Management industry, the Cornerstone application and the business processes that it supports. Excellent solution selling skills are a must, as well as a positive and upbeat attitude to build a satisfied and loyal client base. Finally, you will need the professional maturity to manage and prioritize your time, work autonomously, and interact effectively with business and technical professionals internally and externally.
This position will report to the EMEA Sales Director. Success in this role will provide additional opportunities for growth such as career progression and significant financial upside. We are committed not only to recruiting top talent, but also to retaining great people.
- Developing sales strategy and territory plan
- Prospecting target customers
- Qualifying and aligning to client's needs, goals, and objectives
- Working with marketing to establish the presence of Cornerstone in your territory
- Managing sales cycles and pipeline
- Building strong internal and external relationships
- Consistently meeting or exceeding established quotas
- Client care - before, during, and after the partnership is created
- Working with the EMEA Consulting team and ensuring successful implementation of the Cornerstone solution for customers in your territory
- Collaborating with all resources to win opportunities
- Forecasting accurately
- Dominating your competition
Experience / Qualifications
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent,
- A minimum of 5 years software sales experience in a Human Capital Management, Learning Management Systems, Talent Management or HR software company
- Proven experience of translating product functionality into client value
- A drive to achieve results with minimal supervision
- Ability to evangelize new approaches/ visions within large target organizations
- Excellent communication, presentation, time management and organizational skills
- Consistent over achievement of quota and revenue goals
- Fluency in French and English (additional European languages, an advantage)
- Additional Skills/Experience/Attitude
Solution Selling Skills
- Experience using a CRM or contact management system
- Passion for winning
- Effective communication
- Creative problem solving
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Persistence and determination
The compensation package for this role includes a base salary, bonus based on objectives achieved, a Stock Option plan, and an additional local benefits package.
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ:CSOD) is a global leader of cloud-based talent management software solutions. 9.4 million users across 180 countries rely on Cornerstone to maximize their potential, develop their skills and foster new levels of collaboration. Cornerstone empowers some of the world’s leading organizations, such as Starwood Hotels & Resorts, The Neiman Marcus Group, Save the Children, Turner Broadcasting System, Virgin Media and Pinkberry, to engage their workforces and leverage people performance for greater business results.
Cornerstone OnDemand is also committed to empowering communities around the globe by improving access to education and opportunities through the Cornerstone OnDemand Foundation.