ADP Teams With Cornerstone OnDemand to Optimize Employer Talent Management Solutions Worldwide
Offerings Enable Employers to Most Effectively Manage and Develop Their Workforce
ROSELAND, NJ--(Marketwire - May 11, 2009) - ADP ® Employer Services, a leading provider of HR, payroll and benefits administration services, today announced the launch of a comprehensive suite of talent management solutions to the marketplace through its relationship with leading talent management software provider Cornerstone OnDemand. This marks the expansion of ADP's global talent management solutions by offering best-in-class performance, succession management, learning, compensation and enterprise social networking, along with powerful reporting and analytics.
"The market is demanding a robust, global talent management solution set that complements and enhances employers' current HR and payroll solutions," said Regina Lee, President, ADP National Account Services and Employer Services International. "Our clients' most valuable asset is their human capital. This relationship with Cornerstone OnDemand helps us significantly improve the HR experience and workforce programs for our clients and their employees."
Cornerstone OnDemand's Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)-based platform offers a scalable, cost-effective and easy-to-use talent management solution for enabling high-impact success around employee collaboration, development and performance. Employers operating around the world can take advantage of this comprehensive talent management solution immediately.
"We are elated to partner with ADP to expand the global delivery of our talent management software suite," said Adam Miller, President and CEO, Cornerstone OnDemand. "Coupling the industry's best talent management solutions with the industry leader in the space is a game-changer for the marketplace. Cornerstone's unique approach, which integrates learning, performance and social networking solutions, will help ADP's clients maximize business impact by providing those organizations with the tools they need to empower their people and foster a high-performing, engaged and productive workforce."
Benefits of the new talent management solution include:
- Performance management: enables employers to align individual goals with departmental objectives and organizational strategy to ensure that workforce activity is translated into positive business results.
- Succession planning: handles workforce and employee succession management through automated career profiling, team building, internal recruiting and comprehensive succession planning capabilities, as well as identifying promising talent and critical roles within organizations to ensure that the right people are promoted to the right positions.
- Learning management: allows businesses to strategically and cost-effectively create, manage, and deliver personalized training that brings together targeted, fully blended learning programs for all members of the organization.
- Compensation management: provides the tools to allow organizations to reward the behaviors and outcomes they desire most.
- Social networking: enables more effective on-boarding, workplace collaboration, improves employee performance, and drives innovation from customer and partner communities by fostering social (informal) learning, organizational memory, professional networking, and better communication across the organization's employee base and the extended enterprise.
For more information, please contact ADP at 1-800-CALLADP.
Cornerstone is a premier people development company. We believe people can achieve anything when they have the right development and growth opportunities. We offer organizations the technology, content, expertise and specialized focus to help them realize the potential of their people. Featuring comprehensive recruiting, personalized learning, modern training content, development-driven performance management and holistic employee data management and insights, Cornerstone’s people development solutions are used by more than 6,000 customers of all sizes, spanning more than 75 million users across over 180 countries and nearly 50 languages. Learn more at www.cornerstoneondemand.com.