Cornerstone to Empower their Clients with Learning and Talent Management Industry Analyst Panel; Thought Leadership and Networking Sessions; Hands-on Training
Santa Monica, CA – March 12, 2008 – Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc., the only proven provider of on-demand, integrated learning and talent management software, content and services, today announced that Convergence 2008, Cornerstone’s annual client and partner conference, will take place from May 12 - 15, 2008 at The Fairmont Miramar in Santa Monica, California. For more information or to register, visit www.cornerstoneondemand.com/conference/2008/.
In the theme of helping organizations to empower their people, Convergence will offer attendees outstanding networking opportunities, best practice sessions led by Cornerstone Clients, and a unique opportunity to share valuable information about the success of their learning, talent management and extended enterprise deployments.
“Convergence is an extremely effective way for clients and partners to get the most out of their investment in Cornerstone,” said Frank Ricciardi, Vice President of Global Account Services at Cornerstone OnDemand. “With the addition of the Talent Management Industry Analyst Panel, the quality and quantity of companies present, and the thought-leaders in attendance, Convergence 2008 is positioned to be most valuable client conference in the industry.”
Attendees of Convergence 2008 will:
- Hear directly from top executives, including CEO Adam Miller, on the vision for talent management and on the future of Cornerstone and its products
- Hear from the most respected thought leaders in the industry during the Analyst Panel, Keynotes, breakout sessions and workshops
- Test drive the newest Cornerstone features in hands-on training sessions during the conference
- Participate in deep-dive, optional pre-conference training sessions
- Network with peers to share best practices for deploying, managing and getting the most out of Cornerstone solutions
- Meet with Cornerstone partners and learn about their value-added offerings
- Meet with Cornerstone consultants and industry analysts during pre-scheduled, one-on-one sessions
- Participate in tracks and sessions designed for executives, administrators, functional and business area leads, as well as extended enterprise sponsors
The Talent Management Industry Analyst Panel brings together some of the most well-respected experts at the forefront of the learning and talent management industry today, including Josh Bersin, President of Bersin & Associates, Jason Corsello, Vice President of Knowledge Infusion's Center of Excellence, and Claire Schooley, Senior Analyst at Forrester Research. The panel will be moderated by Kellye Whitney, Managing Editor of Talent Management magazine.
New to Convergence this year is a special Extended Enterprise track, targeted to business leaders responsible for training an organization’s partner and customer networks.
To register for Cornerstone’s User and Partner Conference and find out more about this year's speakers, view breakout sessions, and see what else the conference agenda has to offer, please visit www.cornerstoneondemand.com/conference/2008/
Cornerstone powers the future ready workforce, with HR software and solutions designed to unite people, teams, technology and business, and inspire a work environment of growth, agility and success for all. With an AI-powered and skills-forward system designed for the contemporary workforce, we help organizations modernize the learning and development experience, deliver the most relevant content from anywhere, accelerate talent and career mobility, and establish skills as the universal language of growth and success across the business. Cornerstone serves over 6,000 customers and 75M users and is available in 180 countries and 50 languages. https://www.cornerstoneondemand.com/