Cornerstone OnDemand to Showcase
Latest Technology Innovations at
HR Technology Conference and Expo
SANTA MONICA, Calif. — Oct. 9, 2017 — Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ:CSOD), a global leader in cloud-based learning and human capital management software, today announced it will showcase its latest technology innovations at the 20th annual HR Technology Conference & Exposition at The Venetian in Las Vegas on Oct. 10-13, 2017.
A Diamond Sponsor of this year’s event, Cornerstone (booth no. 1907) will highlight the company’s reimagined workplace learning experience, which was announced earlier this year. This includes the addition of a new content subscription service, Cornerstone Content Anytime, and personalized, employee-centric digital learning capabilities, such as a new “Netflix-style” user interface with curated content recommendations, as well as playlist, collaboration and sharing capabilities similar to Spotify.
The company will also feature the portfolio of solutions it offers to help small and medium businesses (SMBs) attract, evaluate and retain an engaged and productive workforce. This includes PiiQ by Cornerstone (formerly Cornerstone Growth Edition), which offers performance and learning management capabilities with a simple and intuitive user experience designed to enable managers and employees to easily identify and address skill gaps while also facilitating ongoing training and development.
Additionally, Cornerstone executives and clients will share expertise and insight on industry trends, best practices and the technology that’s shaping the modern workplace in the following conference sessions:
Tuesday, Oct. 10
- “Women Leaders in HR Technology.” Join Cornerstone’s chief operating officer Kirsten Helvey and other female HR technology leaders in this session, which will highlight each panelist’s rise to leadership and how they have built work environments that promote female leadership. This panel session is being held on Tuesday, Oct. 10 at 9:30 a.m. in Venetian Ballroom A-D.
- “Finding, Supporting and Developing the Next Generation of Women Technology Leaders.” Kimberly Cassady, vice president of talent at Cornerstone, will moderate a panel session with senior female HR executives and rising female technology leaders to discuss specific strategic programs in place at leading companies to recruit, develop, support and retain women in technology roles. This panel session is being held on Tuesday, Oct. 10 at 9:30 a.m. in Venetian Ballroom.
Wednesday, Oct. 11
- Technical Insight Track Session, “Take That for Data! Reflections on Analytics, AI and the Devaluing of HR Pros.” Jason Corsello, senior vice president of strategy and corporate development at Cornerstone, and a panel of other senior technology executives, will discuss the value data and analytics can bring to the human capital practice, in addition to the limitations, to provide a better understanding for organizations for more accurately assessing needs, driving success and impacting business outcomes. This panel session is being held on Wednesday, Oct. 11 at 1:15 p.m. in Marcello 4502.
- Talent Management Track Session, “How Western Union Built an Award-Winning Learning and Development Program Saving Millions.” Laurie Shumake, head of global talent management at Western Union, will share how the 160-year-old company has continued to innovate over the years, leveraging modern talent management technology to remain competitive and better support their employees and customers. Leveraging Cornerstone’s technology, Western Union has built an award-winning learning and development program that promotes talent mobility. This presentation is being held on Wednesday, Oct. 11 at 3:30 p.m. in Delfino 4106.
Thursday, Oct. 12
- Product Demonstration, Cornerstone’s Reimagined Workplace Learning Experience. Conference attendees are invited to participate in an interactive demo session showcasing the company’s new, more holistic approach to corporate learning. Designed to meet the needs of both organizations and learners, Cornerstone’s new learning platform puts employees in control of their career development and allows for learning to occur in more natural ways as part of daily workflow. And, it enables organizations to weave continuous learning into all areas of their employee experience. This live demonstration will take place on Thursday, Oct. 12 at 10 a.m. in Demo Room 2.
Friday, Oct. 13
- General Session, “Ideas and Innovators in HR.” Join Cornerstone’s senior director of talent management, Jeff Miller, and other HR leaders for a rapid-fire discussion where each person will share innovative ideas about HR, technology and the workplace. This session will take place on Friday, Oct. 13 at 10:45 a.m. in Venetian Ballroom E & F.
- To learn more about Cornerstone’s talent management solutions for SMBs, read an interview with Chirag Shah, vice president and general manager, global small and medium business for Cornerstone, on ReWork: www.csod.com/rework/sneak-piiq-behind-scenes-cornerstones-new-smb-solution.
Cornerstone powers the future ready workforce, with HR software and solutions designed to unite people, teams, technology and business, and inspire a work environment of growth, agility and success for all. With an AI-powered and skills-forward system designed for the contemporary workforce, we help organizations modernize the learning and development experience, deliver the most relevant content from anywhere, accelerate talent and career mobility, and establish skills as the universal language of growth and success across the business. Cornerstone serves over 6,000 customers and 75M users and is available in 180 countries and 50 languages. https://www.cornerstoneondemand.com/