Cornerstone OnDemand Showcases New Mobile Applications for Empowering Modern Workforces
Cornerstone’s innovative mobile applications help to drive productivity by giving employees easy access to the information they need, when they need it
SANTA MONICA, Calif., October 8, 2012 – Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ:CSOD) (booth no. 409), a global leader in cloud-based talent management software solutions, is showcasing the company’s new mobile applications at this week’s 2012 HR Technology Conference & Expo, held October 8-10 at Chicago’s McCormick Place. The applications include Cornerstone Mobile for enterprise and mid-size organizations, as well as CSB Mobile for small businesses.
“Mobile work is not just about laptops. Mainstream consumer adoption of social, mobile and cloud technologies is shaping people’s expectations for how they should be able to get their jobs done every day, no matter where they’re working or what device they’re using,” said Adam Miller, founder and CEO of Cornerstone OnDemand. “Our mobile applications are designed to help organizations accelerate decision-making, drive productivity and foster collaboration by giving users easy access to the information they need, when they need it.”
Cornerstone Mobile, which is targeted for release in November, gives employees, managers and business leaders quick, convenient access to information and content in the Cornerstone talent management system anytime, anywhere. Key capabilities include:
- My Profile, which moves beyond static corporate directories to offer rich mobile profiles for employees to personalize with a photo, share skills and interests, and promote role responsibilities. Profiles also provide contact information and show internal network connections.
- Employee Directory, also known as “People Finder,” makes it easy for users to search for subject-matter experts and colleagues within the organization. Competencies, profiles and tags clarify who knows what. And once target individuals are found, users can directly email or call them for the information they need.
- Mobile Training allows users to access just-in-time video training on their mobile devices. Learners can download, view and interact with rich, standards-based courseware and knowledge content. Content conforming to SCORM 1.2 standards also is supported for content interoperability and reusability.
Download Cornerstone Mobile at: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cornerstone-mobile/id518441871?ls=1&mt=8
With anticipated availability in early 2013, CSB Mobile leverages social sharing and social feedback capabilities to help small businesses take basic goal setting and employee recognition to a new level.
“We’re helping small businesses take another step forward in the way they think about the performance management process,” said Mike Carden, Vice President of Small Business Operations for Cornerstone OnDemand. “CSB Mobile helps organizations continue to make that shift from performance management as a periodic event to a more immediate, social and continuous process. And it integrates with employees’ everyday lives, both inside and outside of work, while also supporting the needs of the business.”
CSB Mobile provides an intuitive, user-friendly and dynamic way for users to manage social goals, measure performance, give and receive recognition, and record achievements within specific tasks, projects and milestones. Features include:
- Goal contributions. Users can align their individual goals with that of others in the organization, giving them greater visibility into how their individual objectives are contributing to the success of the business, as well as the success of their colleagues.
- Social sharing and feedback. Goals and achievements can be shared via personal social networks for feedback and recognition from others.
- Helicopter views. Business leaders can access a real-time, detailed and highly visual representation of business performance and individual contributions across every level of the organization.
- Trophy walls. Users can curate all of their successes and positive feedback in a central place – making it easier to recall relevant details during performance review discussions.
Available online through a browser as well as via the iPad application, CSB Mobile subscribers have the option of integrating with CSB Performance, which provides drag-and-drop performance reviews and development plans, and CSB Analytics, which provides interactive infographics of the performance of all employees. Integration of these modules allows goals to link directly to KPIs and for achievements and feedback to be accessed at review time.
Used as a stand-alone application, subscribers can track whatever goals they like. This even includes goals unrelated to work – and they don’t have to be visible to their employer.
For more information about Cornerstone OnDemand, visit www.csod.com. To follow Cornerstone on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/cornerstoneinc. To follow Cornerstone OnDemand on Facebook, go to www.facebook.com/csodcommunity.
Cornerstone powers the future ready workforce, with HR software and solutions designed to unite people, teams, technology and business, and inspire a work environment of growth, agility and success for all. With an AI-powered and skills-forward system designed for the contemporary workforce, we help organizations modernize the learning and development experience, deliver the most relevant content from anywhere, accelerate talent and career mobility, and establish skills as the universal language of growth and success across the business. Cornerstone serves over 6,000 customers and 75M users and is available in 180 countries and 50 languages. https://www.cornerstoneondemand.com/