Epson delivers a consistent approach to recruitment processes with TalentLink
Leading print technology company, Epson, chose TalentLink to help them deliver a consistent approach to recruitment processes across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Russia.
Epson needed to streamline their recruitment process across EMEA & Russia to improve candidate experience and the wider recruitment process. Before the TalentLink implementation, Epson managed the collection of applications through an email mailbox and manually matched CVs against open vacancies.
This allowed the talent acquisition team to spend a lot more time on adding value than looking through a black hole.
- A single platform to host current vacancies, and match new roles to existing candidates
- Streamlined and optimized candidate experience throughout the process
- Cross-device access to support staff offsite and on-the-go
- Multi-language capabilities for localized experience across all regions and European expertise
- Real-time reporting and insight
Want to keep learning? Explore our products, customer stories, and the latest industry insights.
Spotlight on Amplifon: Making learning available anywhere and anytime
A history of excellence in hearing aids
UK Regional Report: Addressing the Global Skills Shortage
The new realities of work are creating long-term impacts — good and bad — for your organisation and people. The organisations that aren't struggling to navigate this uncharted wilderness succeed because they focus on developing the skills of their people.