Wiltshire Council optimizes recruiting with TalentLink
Local government council aligns hiring metrics to organizational objectives
Wiltshire Council – the elected county council for Wiltshire, England – implemented TalentLink to enhance the candidate experience from the very first touchpoint through onboarding and beyond. As a result, the organization has been able to drive recruiting efficiencies, fill talent pipelines with qualified candidates, reduce the time it takes to hire and onboard new employees, and more effectively compete for top talent.
Wiltshire Council sought a recruiting technology solution that would allow it to deliver a personalized, engaging candidate experience throughout the talent journey. Given the organization hires and on-boards nearly 1,200 new employees annually, Wiltshire Council also needed a solution that would help streamline recruiting and onboarding processes, free up hiring managers and recruiters to spend more time on critical functions, and improve recruiting KPIs such as quality of hire and time to hire.
- Improve the candidate experience at every touchpoint to more effectively attract and engage top talent
- Optimize recruitment processes for all stakeholders, including candidates, hiring managers, and recruiters
- Automate tasks to eliminate the administrative burden of manual, time-consuming recruitment processes
- Reduce the time it takes to hire and collectively onboard new hires
- Gain actionable insights with real-time reporting and insights delivered via recruiter and manager dashboards
Want to keep learning? Explore our products, customer stories, and the latest industry insights.
Develop the skills everyone needs to thrive at work
Cornerstone Content Anytime: Fundamentals is the essential training collection for any organisation. It includes power skills training focused on developing professional skills — agility, working remotely, communication, and more. It also builds leadership and management best practices and provides binge-worthy microlearning courses on modern compliance. This mobile-friendly collection refreshes regularly, deploys easily, and won’t break your budget.
DHL Group delivering skills-first careers powered by AI
DHL Group is the world’s leading logistics company. DHL Group is made up of a family of close-knit business divisions all working together to meet customers’ needs.