Cornerstone OnDemand Announces Speakers for 15th Annual Cornerstone Convergence Client Conference
17 de maio de 2017
Cornerstone OnDemand Announces
Speakers for 15th Annual Cornerstone
Convergence Client Conference
SANTA MONICA, Calif. — May 17, 2017 — Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ:CSOD), a global leader in cloud-based learning and human capital management software, today announced that it will host its 15th annual client conference, Cornerstone Convergence, from June 5-7, 2017 at the Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina in downtown San Diego, Calif.
Cornerstone founder and CEO Adam Miller will present the opening keynote on Tuesday, June 6 at 8:30 a.m. PT. Miller’s keynote presentation will be live-streamed on the home page of the Convergence website.
Conference agenda highlights include:
- Transformational Keynote on Creating Powerful Moments. Dan Heath, co-author of The New York Times’ best-selling books Made to Stick and Decisive, will deliver a keynote on The Power of Moments, his latest book to be released in October 2017. In his presentation, Heath will explore why certain experiences can have such a profound impact on a person’s life, and share actionable insights for how to transform ordinary experiences into powerful ones.
- Interactive and Impactful Sessions. Convergence offers more than 60 sessions, exploring topics such as workforce analytics, employee motivation and engagement, learning trends, data privacy and security, diversity and inclusion, and more. Convergence presenters include Mollie Lombardi, co-founder and CEO of Aptitude Research Partners, and Skip Marshall, chief technology officer for Tribridge. Cornerstone client presenters include executives from Dot Foods, Fossil Group, Jack Henry & Associates, Sanford Health, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Sylvan Learning, T-Mobile, and The Wendy’s Company, among others.
Partner and Product Expos. The Convergence Partner Expo will showcase solutions and services for system design and implementation, business process outsourcing, e-learning content creation, virtual reality corporate training solutions, and much more. The Product and Services Expo will provide insight into additional Cornerstone solutions and services, as well as product demonstrations and one-on-one sessions with a Cornerstone developer.
Comments on the News
“Convergence is our annual event where we gather the world’s leading people management and workforce innovators under one roof,” said Kirsten Helvey, chief operation officer for Cornerstone OnDemand. “For three days, we give this community a platform to share their experiences and knowledge with each other, inspiring fresh ideas that ultimately drive change and business impact within their own organizations.”
The Convergence 2017 Titanium Sponsor is Tribridge. The Diamond Sponsor is Bluewater. Gold Sponsors include Aon Hewitt, Appirio, The Educe Group and IBM. Silver Sponsors include CareerBuilder and Ceridian.
- Register for Convergence 2017 at www.CornerstoneConvergence.com.
- Follow Convergence 2017 on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CSODConvergence or search #CSODConf17. Also, connect with us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CornerstoneConvergence.
- Download the Convergence app, available on iOS, Android and Blackberry devices. Search for "Cornerstone Convergence" in the application store.