Partner Engagement Manager
Partner Engagement Manager
The Partner Engagement Manager will be responsible for the successful enablement and growth of select channel partners. You will coach and mentor our partners to become effective in the services delivery of the full suite of talent management software products and solutions. This includes coordinating the training activities in the areas of sales, solutions consulting, implementation, customer care, educational services, and product release. You need to be equipped with a hybrid of sales, software, account management and consulting skills to be able to effectively enable our channel partners. In this role, the Partner Enablement Consultant will need to quickly become an expert on the Cornerstone Talent Management product.
Engagement Managers should have 6-8+ years experience managing large-scale initiatives from discovery and design to maintenance and support. Extensive experience in an agency environment in a client-facing project management or account management role on large-scale engagements is critical. Must be able to understand and manage client/partner needs and expectations as well as providing strategic leadership for a multi-disciplinary team. The Engagement Manager is a solution-oriented manager who thrives on developing strong relationships between client, partner and internal teams.
- Responsible for supporting overall account management, growth, and leadership of cross-functional teams to develop approaches and targets that meet the business goals of our partners
- Manage the enablement process for select channel partners
- Assist training of partners in the areas of sales, solutions, implementation, customer care, education services, release management
- Assist the development of key partner support processes, tools, and systems for the partner community
- Provide ongoing coaching and support of partners post-enablement
- Develop relationships with partners and, when applicable, their clients
- Resolve team conflicts as required
- Travel to partner meetings and Company headquarters, as necessary
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Business, Technology or Marketing, or equivalent experience
- 6 to 8 years experience with a Big 4 consulting firm, or equivalent experience with project management of software implementations and account management
- 6+ years experience with client-facing support services and team management
- Self-motivated with excellent problem solving skills and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience with customer relationship management application
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and professional etiquette
What else we look for in this position
A relentlessly positive disposition; excellent people and teamwork skills; the ability to remain calm, diplomatic, and cooperative under stressful conditions; strong written and oral communication skills; attention to detail; exceptional follow-through; accurate data entry and computer competency; the ability to prioritize, stay organized, and multi-task in a fast paced environment; and a general understanding of a technical environment.
Full Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance Benefits, Fresh Fruit Tuesday, Bagel Breakfast Wednesdays and Free Lunch Fridays, Gym Membership, 2 Weeks Vacation, 401K, Flexible Spending Benefits, Annual Performance Review and STOCK Options, all in a Beautiful Business Park in Santa Monica, Ca.
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand empowers people around the world with on-demand, integrated learning and talent management software and services for connecting, developing and performing in the workplace. Used by more than 5.2 million active subscribers in 179 countries, the company is headquartered in Santa Monica, California and has international offices in London, Paris, Munich, Mumbai and Tel Aviv. A successful software company with a smart workforce, we offer a fun entrepreneurial, collaborative, and challenging work environment.
Cornerstone OnDemand is also committed to empowering communities around the globe by improving access to education and opportunities through the Cornerstone OnDemand Foundation.
For more information, visit www.csod.com.