The Billings Clerk will report directly to the Accounting Manager. The candidate will be a key contributor to many departmental goals and objectives and be involved in multiple projects. This role will be responsible for creating sales orders in our accounting system from complex and international customer agreements and ensuring invoices to customers is performed timely and accurately. He/She will also communicate with the Sales team to research and resolve billing questions.
- Responsible for creating sales orders in our accounting system from complex and international customer agreements.
- Ensure invoicing to customers is performed timely and accurately, as well as communicating with the Sales team to research and resolve billing questions.
- Analyze customer billing issues for corrective actions.
- Answer billing questions or issues with the local and international customers.
- Prepare billing and sales reports and reconciliations.
- Assists in special projects as needed.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 2 to 4 years of billings or accounting experience is a must
- Must be self-starter with strong organizational and communication skills
- Applicant has to be computer literate and comfortable using Excel, Word, and other Windows based programs.
- Experience with NetSuite is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus.
- Opportunity for advancement in the accounting department based on work ethic, aptitude, positive attitude, and drive.
Full Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance Benefits, Fresh Fruit Tuesday, Bagel Breakfast Wednesdays and Free Lunch Fridays, Gym Membership, 2 Weeks Vacation, 401K, Flexible Spending Benefits, Annual Performance Review and STOCK Options, all in a Beautiful Business Park in Santa Monica, Ca.
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand empowers people around the world with on-demand, integrated learning and talent management software and services for connecting, developing and performing in the workplace. Used by over 7.1 million active subscribers in 176 countries, the company is headquartered in Santa Monica, California and has international offices in London, Paris, Munich, Mumbai and Tel Aviv. A successful software company with a smart workforce, we offer a fun entrepreneurial, collaborative, and challenging work environment.
Cornerstone OnDemand is also committed to empowering communities around the globe by improving access to education and opportunities through the Cornerstone OnDemand Foundation.