Mid-Market Implementation Specialist
The Implementation Specialist will be responsible for providing the highest quality of implementation support to our Mid-Market clients. In this role they will need to assist clients with configuration for implementation of the Cornerstone Talent Management Mid-Market product and be capable of performing the following tasks:
- Manage client progress on a pre-defined curriculum
- Prepare for and conduct weekly implementation calls with each client
- Provide recommendations and coaching on client configuration
- Develop knowledge and documentation around best practices
- Partner with clients to problem solve issues that arise
- Track status and provide updates in relation to overall implementation process
- Effectively support multiple clients simultaneously
- Provide timely response to client inquires
- Work closely with sales, integration, and CARE to ensure continued client satisfaction
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Business, Technology or equivalent
- 1 - 3 years experience with customer service, client support, technical support, or project management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience in customer relationship and project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and professional etiquette.
What else we look for in this position
A relentlessly positive disposition; excellent people and teamwork skills; the ability to remain calm, diplomatic, and cooperative under stressful conditions; strong written and oral communication skills; attention to detail; exceptional follow-through; accurate data entry and computer competency; the ability to prioritize, stay organized, and multi-task in a fast paced environment; and a general understanding of a technical environment.
Full Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance Benefits, Fresh Fruit Tuesday, Bagel Breakfast Wednesdays and Free Lunch Fridays, Gym Membership, 2 Weeks Vacation, 401K, Flexible Spending Benefits, Annual Performance Review and STOCK Options, all in a Beautiful Business Park in Santa Monica, Ca.
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand empowers people around the world with on-demand, integrated learning and talent management software and services for connecting, developing and performing in the workplace. Used by more than 5.2 million active subscribers in 179 countries, the company is headquartered in Santa Monica, California and has international offices in London, Paris, Munich, Mumbai and Tel Aviv. A successful software company with a smart workforce, we offer a fun entrepreneurial, collaborative, and challenging work environment.
Cornerstone OnDemand is also committed to empowering communities around the globe by improving access to education and opportunities through the Cornerstone OnDemand Foundation.
For more information, visit www.csod.com.