Client Programs Manager
The Client Programs Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of strategic client programs. This position needs to partner with all client facing areas of the company to ensure a consistent approach to program execution to support a positive client experience that increases retention and promotes reference-ability.
This position requires strong process and procedure design, change management, analytical skills, project management skills, the ability to manage multiple competing priorities through organized methods. The client programs manager must be able to effectively interact with clients and multiple internal departments at all levels of management. This position requires a blend of tactical and strategic abilities including the ability to partner and influence effectively, to analyze and resolve customer issues through others, and the ability to improve the client experience through client programs while remaining effective in a highly driven environment.
- Develop and execute strategic client programs. Methodology includes process and procedures, project management, change management, communication plans, training (where appropriate) and measurement. Some programs included but not limited to: Client Success Framework Program 2.0, Reference Program 2.0, Rewards Program, etc.)
- Maintain Client Success Framework (CSF) 1.0 to ensure all components are up to date within the Dogfood and Client Success Center forums. Partner with appropriate directors to provide and post the latest tools and processes. Provide forum updates and reminders to Cornerstone client-facing employees on a regular basis. Monitor CSF client forums and determine action plans and support needed. Provide client updates in client newsletter.
- Manage Client Satisfaction (CSAT) and Net Promoter Scoring (NPS) Program. Provide analysis and reporting as needed. Leverage Excel to analyze results. Identify low scoring CSAT/NPS areas and follow-up with appropriate Cornerstone managers/directors to collect additional client feedback. Participate on client calls as needed. Recap and communicate actions taken and follow-up necessary.
- Manage overall survey process by building surveys using industry best practices. Support and educate others in development of surveys. Maintain consistent approach company wide.
- Manage RU Satisfied forum to address client concerns by getting the right Cornerstone employees involved to resolve issues on a timely basis.
- Evaluate programs for effectiveness and desired outcomes. Utilize stakeholder and client feedback to initiate changes, refinements and improvements.
- 5-7 years of experience in Organizational Development, Business Operations, or related field.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field.
- Demonstrated experience in business process design and project management
- Proven track record managing change initiatives and executing strategic programs
- Previous experience using Microsoft office; Strong Excel skills a must
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- Ability to resolve conflicts between several different views of an issue
- Strong judgment and decision making abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
- Intense will to win with strong results orientation
Full Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance Benefits, Fresh Fruit Tuesday, Bagel Breakfast Wednesdays and Free Lunch Fridays, Gym Membership, 2 Weeks Vacation, 401K, Flexible Spending Benefits, Annual Performance Review and STOCK Options, all in a Beautiful Business Park in Santa Monica, Ca.
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand empowers people around the world with on-demand, integrated learning and talent management software and services for connecting, developing and performing in the workplace. Used by more than 6 million active subscribers in 176 countries, the company is headquartered in Santa Monica, California and has international offices in London, Paris, Munich, Mumbai and Tel Aviv. A successful software company with a smart workforce, we offer a fun entrepreneurial, collaborative, and challenging work environment.
Cornerstone OnDemand is also committed to empowering communities around the globe by improving access to education and opportunities through the Cornerstone OnDemand Foundation.
For more information, visit www.csod.com.