Client Success Manager - National
The Client Success Manager is responsible for supporting the client’s adoption and continued satisfaction with the Cornerstone OnDemand Talent Management solution. The Client Success Manager (CSM) is introduced to the client during the implementation process and becomes the primary “face” to the client as implementation is closed out and the client goes live with the solution. The CSM takes ownership of Cornerstone’s relationship with the client business process owner, providing counsel and guidance aimed at ensuring their successful experience with Cornerstone. The CSM also serves as an internal advocate for the client, helping to drive support and change when necessary to help the client achieve their business objectives.
The CSM will regularly provide best practice recommendations, expert-level application support, assist clients in solving point-in-time challenges, and partner with the client to increase the effective use and adoption of the Cornerstone solution. The Client Success Manager will be measured on the client’s utilization of the solution, engagement with Cornerstone as a business partner, and overall client satisfaction.
Compensation: Generous package, commensurate with experience, including but not limited to annual bonus, merit increase, stock options and excellent benefits.
Location: candidates can be located anywhere in the US (remote position) and travel requirements are minimal.
• Facilitate the transition out of implementation to Go-Live and support the client’s drive towards self-sufficiency
• Manage a portfolio of clients and make certain a high level of satisfaction with the solution is achieved
• Lead clients through the incubation process
• Create a tailored plan to ensure client success and achievement of incubation/engagement metrics
• Conduct regular meetings with the client and make recommendations to provide continued success with talent management processes, workflows, and system configuration
• Develop a consultative relationship with each client and work in conjunction with Sales and Account Management providing solution planning support
• Educate clients on self-service tools, release process, and other client programs to ensure a successful partnership
• Advise clients of process/system risks based on organizational constraints and develop solutions to mitigate risks
• Engage the appropriate consultants and technical resources as necessary
• Partner with sales and account management to ensure alignment at all levels of the relationship throughout the partnership
• Maintain expert level knowledge of each of the Cornerstone onDemand cloud offerings and configuration options
Skills and Experience
• B.A./B.S. or equivalent professional experience in Human Resources, Organizational Development or Finance
• MBA highly desirable
• SPHR, CCP, CPLP designation highly desirable
• Minimum of three years of experience using Cornerstone OnDemand application or comparable product; high level of skill with the application
• Highly detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Organized and methodical with excellent follow-up to ensure client expectations and deadlines are met
• Excellent communication skills and analytical skills
• This position may require up to 30% travel
We work hard. Cornerstone OnDemand is a place where you will work with cool, smart, driven and innovative people. We share a vision and strive to revolutionize human capital development through our world class talent management software.
We play hard. At Cornerstone, we understand there is more to you than your job title. So let us get to know you at our monthly happy hours or team get-togethers. If sports are your thing, come and play on our championship-winning basketball and kickball teams, or maybe just attend a Lakers or King’s game with our Premier Staples Center seats. From our holiday party to our anniversary event, we are big on celebrating and we want you to be a part of that.
Health – Free health insurance coverage - medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and Long Term Disability (LTD) benefits
Vacation / Time Off - 2 weeks’ vacation, plus Birthday off, plus sick days, flexible work schedule available
Other - Flexible spending benefits, 401K, annual performance review, Stock Options, home office equipment and allowance, and business expense reimbursements
Experience with any of the following is a Big plus: Learning Management Systems (LMS), E-Learning, Employee Performance Management (EPM), Recruiting (ATS), Corporate Social Networking (CONNECT), Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand empowers people around the world with on-demand, integrated learning and talent management software and services for connecting, developing and performing in the workplace. Used by more than 7.5 million active subscribers in 179 countries, the company is headquartered in Santa Monica, California and has international offices in London, Paris, Munich, Mumbai and Tel Aviv. A successful software company with a smart workforce, we offer a fun entrepreneurial, collaborative, and challenging work environment.
Cornerstone OnDemand is also committed to empowering communities around the globe by improving access to education and opportunities through the Cornerstone OnDemand Foundation.