Corporate Account Development
The Corporate Account Developer (CAD) is an inside marketing and sales support role responsible for strategically identifying, qualifying, and creating sales opportunities within given territories for our outside enterprise sales team. CADs spend their time prospecting for new potential opportunities and nurturing inbound leads generated by marketing. This is a rare and genuine opportunity to join one of the most exciting technology companies in the Los Angeles area.
This position will be based in Santa Monica, CA. Success in this role may provide a host of additional opportunities for growth and career progression. Cornerstone is committed not only to recruiting top talent, but also to retaining great people. The compensation package includes a 40k base salary, quarterly bonus based on achieving monthly objectives, a Stock Option plan, and industry-leading benefits.
- Follow up on inbound marketing leads to identify potential sales opportunities
- Research and build prospect accounts (add contacts, send emails, and make cold calls)
- Create new potential business opportunities to boost the sales pipeline
- Understand and align to client's needs, goals, and objectives
- Consistently meet or exceed established quotas
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in from an accredited, 4-year university
- Minimum of 1 year of lead generation, account management, or sales experience (HR sales a plus, but not required)
- Experience using a CRM or contact management system
- Proven experience of understanding client pain points and proposing solutions
- Strong drive to achieve results with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication (phone and email), time management, presentation and organizational skills
- Openness and ability to be coached
- Strong analytical abilities
- Innate drive to succeed
- Persistence and determination
Full Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance Benefits, Fresh Fruit Tuesday, Bagel Breakfast Wednesdays and Free Lunch Fridays, Gym Membership, 2 Weeks Vacation, 401K, Flexible Spending Benefits, Annual Performance Review and STOCK Options, all in a Beautiful Business Park in Santa Monica, Ca.
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand empowers people around the world with on-demand, integrated learning and talent management software and services for connecting, developing and performing in the workplace. Used by more than 5.2 million active subscribers in 179 countries, the company is headquartered in Santa Monica, California and has international offices in London, Paris, Munich, Mumbai and Tel Aviv. A successful software company with a smart workforce, we offer a fun entrepreneurial, collaborative, and challenging work environment.
Cornerstone OnDemand is also committed to empowering communities around the globe by improving access to education and opportunities through the Cornerstone OnDemand Foundation.