The CRM Administrator will assist the Sales Enablement Manager in the administration of Cornerstone OnDemand’s salesforce.com CRM deployment and the other sales tools provided to the company’s client- and prospect-facing employees. The CRM Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day helpdesk and database administration for these applications, but will be primarily focused on the salesforce.com CRM.
- Point of contact for sales tools internal helpdesk
- Managing new hire user creation and data assignment for Sales / Channels / Customer Care Functions (accounts, leads, lead assignment, notifications)
- Managing changing territory lines and data assignment in salesforce.com CRM
- Communication to field and management on all territories and changes
- Managing territory-related account disputes
- Database administration – Leads, Contacts and Accounts
- Lead / Contact list uploads into salesforce.com CRM and Eloqua marketing automation platform
- Daily troubleshooting for users and business owners in salesforce.com CRM and Eloqua Email Marketing Platform
- Support Marketing on integration / data preparation for marketing programs
- Configuring, converting, assigning partner-submitted sales opportunities
- Report creation and distribution
- Support strategic CRM / Sales Enablement initiatives with requirements gathering, functionality research, planning, implementation
- 2 – 5 years Administration of salesforce.com CRM
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Intermediate / advanced skills in Excel (VLOOKUP & Pivot Charts a must)
- Salesforce Custom formula fields writing
- Advanced Reporting and Dashboards (combining report formulas w/ custom formula fields)
- Apex Dataloader proficiency
- Link “URL Hacking” proficiency
- Territory Management experience a plus
- Salesforce Service Cloud functionality (Cases / Entitlements) experience a plus
- DemandTools experience a plus
- Eloqua Marketing Automation Platform experience a plus
- Jigsaw, LeadLander and Hoover’s experience a plus
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Selfless team player mentality
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a changing environment
- Strong aptitude to learn new things easily
- Creative problem solving skills
- Precise attention to detail
- Self-starter work ethic
Full Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance Benefits, Fresh Fruit Tuesday, Bagel Breakfast Wednesdays and Free Lunch Fridays, Flexible Spending Benefits, Gym Membership, 401K, 2 Weeks Vacation, Annual Performance Review and STOCK Options, all in a Beautiful Business Park in Santa Monica, Ca.
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand empowers people around the world with on-demand, integrated learning and talent management software and services for connecting, developing and performing in the workplace. Used by more than 5.2 million active subscribers in 179 countries, the company is headquartered in Santa Monica, California and has international offices in London, Paris, Munich, Mumbai and Tel Aviv. A successful software company with a smart workforce, we offer a fun entrepreneurial, collaborative, and challenging work environment.
Cornerstone OnDemand is also committed to empowering communities around the globe by improving access to education and opportunities through the Cornerstone OnDemand Foundation.
For more information, visit www.csod.com.