Director of Programs - US & Canada
You are a master at creative campaign conceptualizing and field marketing execution in a B2B environment. The Director of Programs is a key hire for Cornerstone OnDemand to support our rapid growth. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this candidate will work with a team to develop and execute on all marketing campaigns and programs designed to nurture and bring in qualified sales leads and pipeline across large enterprise, mid-market, SMB and vertical segments. The candidate will work from our global corporate headquarters in Santa Monica, California.
- Develop and implement high impact, integrated campaigns that “stand out from the crowd” to generate qualified leads and sales pipeline
- Oversee campaign roll out across business segments and target industries
- Partner with sales to understand the customer climate and sales needs in order to develop effective programs and tools
- Measure and report on effectiveness of marketing programs and campaigns, with the purpose of improving resource allocation, efficiency and revenue generation
- Align marketing programs and activities with overall corporate marketing strategy
- Be an inspirational leader to direct reports
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- MBA preferred
- Minimum 10 years experience in marketing business solutions; software/SaaS marketing experience strongly preferred
- A right / left brain superstar, strong creative thinker and understanding of positioning the right message to the right audience
- Have lived and breathed demand generation and support for sales teams across geographic and vertical segments
- Expertise in marketing to SMB and large, global enterprises, across verticals
- Strong understanding of marketing operations, automation and measuring ROI – experience with Salesforce and Eloqua a big plus
- Proven experience leading a team to over-deliver results, in budget
- Must be self-motivated and results-oriented, have excellent analytical and communication skills, and be a team player
- Ability to flourish in an extremely fast-paced, high-growth environment
Full Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance Benefits, Fresh Fruit Tuesday, Bagel Breakfast Wednesdays and Free Lunch Fridays, Gym Membership, 2 Weeks Vacation, 401K, Flexible Spending Benefits, Annual Performance Review and STOCK Options, all in a Beautiful Business Park in Santa Monica, Ca.
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand empowers people around the world with on-demand, integrated learning and talent management software and services for connecting, developing and performing in the workplace. Used by over 7.5 million active subscribers in 179 countries, the company is headquartered in Santa Monica, California and has international offices in London, Paris, Munich, Mumbai and Tel Aviv. A successful software company with a smart workforce, we offer a fun entrepreneurial, collaborative, and challenging work environment.
Cornerstone OnDemand is also committed to empowering communities around the globe by improving access to education and opportunities through the Cornerstone OnDemand Foundation.