Enterprise Sales Executive – Talent Management Software
We are seeking a proven software sales executive to sell our state-of-the-art Talent Management Software Suite to prospects with more than 3,000 employees. The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to successfully sell enterprise software solutions to senior-level executives of Global 1000 corporations.
Responsibilities include securing new business leads through a variety of channels, conducting virtual and live presentations around our solutions and capabilities, building consensus, and negotiating and closing long-term agreements with enterprise accounts.
You will work remotely and sell into a national marketplace. Your initial training will take place in Santa Monica, CA.
We are open to qualified candidates residing anywhere in the US. A central location near a large airport is a plus.
- Must be a Hunter: You are going after new logo business
- Secure new business leads by cold calling
- Manage your assigned marketplace
- Build consensus
- Develop, negotiate and close long-term agreement with accounts in your assigned marketplace
- Attain or exceed sales quota by identifying customers’ business challenges and aligning Cornerstone products/services to create world-class solutions that delivers significant value
- Conduct virtual and live presentations around our solutions
- Coordinate with Marketing to create marketing strategy and materials specific to higher education
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 10 years enterprise software sales experience, successfully selling high level corporate software/technology solutions at the executive level
- 5+ years of highly successful sales experience in Talent Management and HR software applications to Global 1000 corporations
- Top 10% in your field. Exceptional sales performance history that can be confirmed through references and documentation
- Experience selling a Software as a Service (SaaS) application is a big plus
- Solution sales or consulting experience preferred
- Must be comfortable demonstrating software and speaking to technical and non-technical executives alike
- Experience with CRM tools like SalesForce.com and Microsoft Office
- Track record of exceeding company sales quotas
- Aggressive, hard-working, persuasive, persistent, self-motivated, and productive
- Multitasking and strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills and analytical skills
- Ability to successfully work from a home office environment and travel at least 30%
- Consistent job tenure and work history
- Bachelor’s degree
Full Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance Benefits, Fresh Fruit Tuesday, Bagel Breakfast Wednesdays and Free Lunch Fridays, Gym Membership, 2 Weeks Vacation, 401K, Flexible Spending Benefits, Annual Performance Review and STOCK Options, all in a Beautiful Business Park in Santa Monica, Ca.
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand empowers people around the world with on-demand, integrated learning and talent management software and services for connecting, developing and performing in the workplace. Used by more than 5.2 million active subscribers in 179 countries, the company is headquartered in Santa Monica, California and has international offices in London, Paris, Munich, Mumbai and Tel Aviv. A successful software company with a smart workforce, we offer a fun entrepreneurial, collaborative, and challenging work environment.
Cornerstone OnDemand is also committed to empowering communities around the globe by improving access to education and opportunities through the Cornerstone OnDemand Foundation.