Public software company with over 7 million subscribers seeks full-time in-house attorney with minimum of 3-6 years’ experience to provide legal and business counsel in consultation with, and under the direction of, the General Counsel.
- Draft and negotiate software license agreements and various other contracts.
- Collaborate and strategize with business executives and sales managers on deal structure and approach.
- Monitor and ensure compliance by international subsidiaries and branches with applicable law.
- Review marketing materials and other publications to ensure legal compliance.
- Participate in corporate transactions.
- Proactively manage and prevent disputes.
- Provide counsel to all departments and levels of the business in multiple countries.
- Coordinate and manage outside counsel around the world.
- Assist with SEC compliance.
- Work closely with General Counsel to manage the legal and corporate affairs of the company.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- License to practice law in the United States
- Minimum of 3-6 years’ experience as an attorney
- Solid foundation in fundamental legal theories
- Strong business sense and good judgment
- Superb oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional ability to multi-task and handle a significant workload
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently, collaboratively, and pro-actively
- Creative, quick thinking
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Background in employment law, SEC compliance, M&A, or general corporate
Full Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance Benefits, Fresh Fruit Tuesday, Bagel Breakfast Wednesdays and Free Lunch Fridays, Gym Membership, 2 Weeks Vacation, 401K, Flexible Spending Benefits, Annual Performance Review and STOCK Options, all in a Beautiful Business Park in Santa Monica, Ca.
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand empowers people around the world with on-demand, integrated learning and talent management software and services for connecting, developing and performing in the workplace. Used by more than 7.16 million active subscribers in 176 countries, the company is headquartered in Santa Monica, California and has international offices in London, Paris, Munich, Mumbai and Tel Aviv. A successful software company with a smart workforce, we offer a fun entrepreneurial, collaborative, and challenging work environment.
Cornerstone OnDemand is also committed to empowering communities around the globe by improving access to education and opportunities through the Cornerstone OnDemand Foundation.