Mid Market Regional Sales Manager
We are seeking a proven software sales executive to sell our state-of-the-art Talent Management Software Suite to prospects in several US regions. The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to successfully sell mid-market software solutions to senior-level executives of companies ranging from 250 – 2,999 employees.
You will work remotely and sell into a regional marketplace. Your initial training will take place in Santa Monica, CA. Compensation is competitive and commission is generous.
- Must be a Hunter: You are going after new logo business
- Build account plans and strategies for each target account
- Qualify sales opportunities; build and manage sales pipeline in the territory
- Build and maintain an accurate and robust sales pipeline
- Coordinate sales team efforts for optimal delivery
- Drive sales activities in the territory consistent with best practices; build consensus
- Meet quota/margin objectives for the assigned territory
- Strong Inside Sales, Marketing and Sales Engineering support
- Develop, negotiate and close long-term agreement with accounts in your assigned territory
- Conduct virtual and live presentations around our solutions
Required Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years business services and/or software sales experience, successfully selling solutions or services at the executive level
- Experience selling HR-related software or services
- Track record of exceeding company sales quotas
- Aggressive, hard-working, persuasive, persistent, self-motivated, and productive
- Multi tasking and strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills and analytical skills
- Must be comfortable demonstrating software and speaking to technical and non-technical executives alike
- Experience with CRM tools like SalesForce.com and Microsoft Office
Full Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance Benefits, Fresh Fruit Tuesday, Bagel Breakfast Wednesdays and Free Lunch Fridays, Gym Membership, 2 Weeks Vacation, 401K, Flexible Spending Benefits, Annual Performance Review and STOCK Options, all in a Beautiful Business Park in Santa Monica, Ca.
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand empowers people around the world with on-demand, integrated learning and talent management software and services for connecting, developing and performing in the workplace. Used by more than 5.2 million active subscribers in 179 countries, the company is headquartered in Santa Monica, California and has international offices in London, Paris, Munich, Mumbai and Tel Aviv. A successful software company with a smart workforce, we offer a fun entrepreneurial, collaborative, and challenging work environment.
Cornerstone OnDemand is also committed to empowering communities around the globe by improving access to education and opportunities through the Cornerstone OnDemand Foundation.