This is an exciting opportunity to join the Cornerstone Product Enablement Team, which is dedicated to ensuring that the Cornerstone product represents the needs of the client; that new product releases are structured, well-understood and easy to adopt; that robust content is available in multiple forms to empower clients to access first-line self-service support; to enable Cornerstone teams to apply new releases to their respective functions in preparation to support clients; and to analyze and explain existing product behavior when called into question.
Product Analysts serve as product experts across all Talent Management core processes including Talent Selection, Learning Management, Performance Management, Compensation Management, Social Networking and Extended Enterprise. The Product Analyst contributes to the Cornerstone "Voice-of-the-Client" program, conducts thorough research and testing when specific product behaviors are challenged by clients and employees, articulately explains designed behaviors and serves as a champion for enhancements when appropriate. The Product Analyst will actively participate in new releases through research and testing, providing support to technical writers who develop detailed product documentation and online help, and by creating change management materials for both clients and employees.
The Product Analyst’s performance is measured by turnaround time and accuracy rate in validating product defects submitted by the Global Care team, on feedback from clients and employees on the quality and effectiveness of release-related deliverables, and on productivity in carrying out responsibilities. This role will work closely with the Product Enablement team, Global Care, Integration Services, Client Success Managers, Product Management, Quality Assurance, Product Engineers, and others within the organization. It is critical that the individuals in this role be able to communicate effectively with clients and with internal stakeholders to ensure that Cornerstone delivers its commitment to providing world-class support and service.
- Gain and maintain a thorough knowledge of Cornerstone product functionality, supplemented through hands-on testing of use cases when necessary, to accurately respond to product behavior questions and challenges
- Accurately assess and validate product defects within stated service levels and provide detailed, client-friendly explanations where appropriate
- Advocate and facilitate the product enhancement process when product changes are warranted
- Regularly review product specs and test new features to support the creation of accurate product documentation for new releases
- Create client-facing product overviews for new features, including job aids, templates, and recorded PowerPoint based overviews
- Serve as a product expert for virtual communities, monitor and maintain product suggestions; help drive critical enhancement requests and suggestions into the product roadmap
Other General Requirements
- 2-3 years business experience in the software industry or as client working closely with an enterprise software product.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent experience supporting successful client usage of an enterprise software product
- Ability to grasp complex system workflows and understand cause/effect for actions taken in such systems
- Ability to thoroughly document and articulate system behaviors, issues, workflows and/or functionality in such a way that basic users can easily understand
- Excellent written/oral communication skills, time management and organizational skills
- Strong self-initiative and flexibility are a must
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Experience in a deadline-driven, fast-paced, high-growth environment preferred
- Experience with image editing, eLearning authoring tools, and social media is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
Full Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance Benefits, Fresh Fruit Tuesday, Bagel Breakfast Wednesdays and Free Lunch Fridays, Gym Membership, 2 Weeks Vacation, 401K, Flexible Spending Benefits, Annual Performance Review and STOCK Options, all in a Beautiful Business Park in Santa Monica, Ca.
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand empowers people around the world with on-demand, integrated learning and talent management software and services for connecting, developing and performing in the workplace. Used by more than 5.2 million active subscribers in 179 countries, the company is headquartered in Santa Monica, California and has international offices in London, Paris, Munich, Mumbai and Tel Aviv. A successful software company with a smart workforce, we offer a fun entrepreneurial, collaborative, and challenging work environment.
Cornerstone OnDemand is also committed to empowering communities around the globe by improving access to education and opportunities through the Cornerstone OnDemand Foundation.
For more information, visit www.csod.com.