Program Manager, Client Experience and Programs, LA
Cornerstone OnDemand is a leading global provider of a comprehensive learning and talent management solutions delivered as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). We enable organizations to empower their people and maximize their productivity. Cornerstone is ranked Among the Fastest Growing Companies in North America and has a strong commitment to community. Cornerstone is a collaborative, fast-paced and high-growth environment with endless opportunities for career development and growth.
The Client Experience and Programs team owns creation and delivery of strategic initiatives designed to ensure client loyalty, reference-ability and retention. This team builds capabilities and programs that enable Sales, Account Management, Services, Support and Technology to effectively deliver outstanding service and trusted partnerships with our clients. These capabilities include people, process and technologies that enable the organization to effectively scale its client operations.
As a Project Manager on the Client Experience and Programs team, you will own key programs including, but not limited, to the Customer Satisfaction and Net Promoter Program and the Reference Program. You will be responsible for the build, ongoing operations and continuous improvement of these programs. You will lead these initiatives in a highly collaborative environment in which you will have the opportunity to develop cross-functional relationships and leverage your strong project management skills and business acumen to successfully deliver game-changing client interactions and organizational scale.
Build and Deliver:
- Initiate new projects by leading requirements gathering, creating project structure and plans, effectively and efficiently manage delivery throughout the entire project lifecycle
- Develop strong partnerships with functional leaders to drive focus on project objectives
- Contribute to the vision for key client programs and participate in defining business imperative, program objectives and ultimately gaining stakeholder alignment
- Anticipate and aggressively remove obstacles that delay or prevent project delivery; manage and mitigate risks and dependencies across all relevant functions
- Define new processes, roles/responsibilities and technology designs to support the development of new capabilities
- Provide visibility weekly into project progress; Be the go-to person for all project status; may require presentation to senior-level executives
Operate and Run
- Manage operations for receiving, identifying best match and delivering references to the
- Salesforce to be used in the sales process with prospective clients
- Facilitate weekly client satisfaction reviews to ensure that escalated issues are being addressed by the respective business functions
- Run the CSAT/NPS surveys to collect data from clients, analyze and report data to functional leadership and management, and collaborate to make recommendations for cross-functional organizational improvement
- Create a collaborative environment that fosters innovation and learning
- Promote continuous process improvement
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of program management experience
- 1+ years of Salesforce.com experience; Salesforce.com Administrator Certification preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Outstanding organizational, communication, and relationship skills conducive to collaboration
- Able to work effectively in a cross-functional, matrix environment
- Able to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently under tight deadlines while being flexible and responding to
- changing business and technical conditions
- Able to adapt and learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Proven ability to create a strategy and deliver against it
- Excellent team player who can work with virtual and global team members
Desired Skills and Experience
- Process Engineering and/or Change Management
- Customer Loyalty programs
- Vendor management
- Technical project management
- PMP Certification
Full Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance Benefits, Fresh Fruit Tuesday, Bagel Breakfast Wednesdays and Free Lunch Fridays, Gym Membership, 2 Weeks Vacation, 401K, Flexible Spending Benefits, Annual Performance Review and STOCK Options, all in a Beautiful Business Park in Santa Monica, Ca.
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand empowers people around the world with on-demand, integrated learning and talent management software and services for connecting, developing and performing in the workplace. Used by over 7.1 million active subscribers in 176 countries, the company is headquartered in Santa Monica, California and has international offices in London, Paris, Munich, Mumbai and Tel Aviv. A successful software company with a smart workforce, we offer a fun entrepreneurial, collaborative, and challenging work environment.
Cornerstone OnDemand is also committed to empowering communities around the globe by improving access to education and opportunities through the Cornerstone OnDemand Foundation.