You will report directly to the Accounting Manager and Controller. You will assist and be responsible for accounting and finance related functions such as, financial statements, monthly close, supporting auditors, and SOX compliance. You will be involved with special projects.
We are looking for someone who is honest, hardworking, and able to interact with management on a daily basis. This candidate must be focused, intelligent, dependable, and able to have fun. We provide an attractive environment for career advancement in a fast growing company.
- Prepare consolidated internal and external financial statements.
- Prepare general ledger entries for global subsidiaries.
- Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintain and balance subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Perform ad-hoc projects as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and a CPA is preferred.
- Must have between 3 to 4 years of experience with at least 1 year of corporate experience is a plus.
- Must have very strong leadership, analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently and is a team player.
- Proven experience working in a team under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Must be proficient in Excel and Word. Experience with Netsuite is a plus.
Full Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance Benefits, Fresh Fruit Tuesday, Bagel Breakfast Wednesdays and Free Lunch Fridays, Gym Membership, 2 Weeks Vacation, 401K, Flexible Spending Benefits, Annual Performance Review and STOCK Options, all in a Beautiful Business Park in Santa Monica, Ca.
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand empowers people around the world with on-demand, integrated learning and talent management software and services for connecting, developing and performing in the workplace. Used by more than 6 million active subscribers in 176 countries, the company is headquartered in Santa Monica, California and has international offices in London, Paris, Munich, Mumbai and Tel Aviv. A successful software company with a smart workforce, we offer a fun entrepreneurial, collaborative, and challenging work environment.
Cornerstone OnDemand is also committed to empowering communities around the globe by improving access to education and opportunities through the Cornerstone OnDemand Foundation.
For more information, visit www.csod.com.