McDonald's is one of the largest recruiters in France, currently employing 73,000 people in 1,380 restaurants, and receiving over 1,000,000 applications a year.
McDonald's France chose TalentLink to support them on a new phase of employer branding, with a redesign of recruitment processes and their career site.
In recent years, France has risen to be the second most profitable country for McDonald's (behind the United States). The French subsidiary of the American fast food chain announced a forecast of nearly 40,000 new hires in France, in response to growing popularity and consumption of their products.
McDonald's aims to stand out in the competitive fast-food job market, as an employer of choice and optimise their recruiter-side experience, to improve hiring performance and efficiency.
- A streamlined and optimised candidate experience
- A single platform to host current vacancies and match new roles to existing candidates
- A flagship career site and recruitment process for McDonald's across the globe
- Multi-device access to the platform, to manage candidates offsite and on-the-go
- Real-time access to reports and insights
More Cornerstar Stories
Boosting the customer experience with learning
Delivering the right content, to the right people
Increasing compliance training completion rates to more than 90 percent
Schedule a personalized 1:1
Speak to an expert who can walk you through the ways Cornerstone can benefit your specific situation.