Cornerstone Named to Constellation Shortlist™ for Talent Management Suites
SANTA MONICA, Calif. — March 6, 2019 — Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD), a global leader in cloud-based learning and human capital management, today announced it was named to the Constellation ShortList™ for Talent Management Suites in Q1 2019. The technology vendors included in the Constellation ShortList offer the key requirements for early adopters pursuing digital transformation initiatives.
Cornerstone’s cloud-based Talent Management solution helps organizations of all sizes digitally manage their workforce and continuously develop their talent so people remain their true competitive advantage. The Cornerstone solution consists of four product suites, including:
- The Cornerstone Recruiting suite, which helps talent acquisition teams find, hire and onboard top talent.
- The Cornerstone Learning suite, which gives organizations the tools to create a continuous learning culture that goes beyond compliance training. This includes Cornerstone Content Anytime, a subscription service that offers curated, modern digital learning content.
- The Cornerstone Performance suite, which allows management to benchmark its people's performance and provide feedback that matters.
- The Cornerstone HR suite, which centralizes employee data and enables a more personalized, modern HR experience to engage employees.
Cornerstone works with more than 3,500 clients spanning 40 million users and 192 countries. Clients range from multinational enterprises to midsize companies and small businesses, and span all industries. This includes leading organizations such as BMW, Nestlé, Fossil Group, T-Mobile, Flex Ltd., and Kohler Co., as well as the U.S. Department of the Treasury, the University of Southern California and Team Rubicon.
Constellation Research advises leaders on leveraging disruptive technologies to achieve business model transformation. Products and services named to the Constellation ShortList meet the threshold criteria for this category as determined through client inquiries, partner conversations, customer references, vendor selection projects, market share and internal research. The portfolio is frequently updated as market conditions change.
"The Post-Digital era has arrived. In a world of winner-takes-all markets, digital leaders seek clarity on what exponential technologies will support their new business models. This Constellation ShortList filters the signal from the noise and highlights the key technologies our analysts recommend to our clients," said R “Ray” Wang, chairman and founder at Constellation Research.
- To learn more about Cornerstone’s Talent Management solutions, visit: https://www.cornerstoneondemand.com/
- To learn more about the Constellation Shortlist for Talent Management Suites, visit: https://www.constellationr.com/research/constellation-shortlist-talent-management-suites-2
Cornerstone is a premier people development company. We believe people can achieve anything when they have the right development and growth opportunities. We offer organizations the technology, content, expertise and specialized focus to help them realize the potential of their people. Featuring comprehensive recruiting, personalized learning, modern training content, development-driven performance management and holistic employee data management and insights, Cornerstone’s people development solutions are used by approximately 7,000 clients of all sizes, spanning more than 75 million users across over 180 countries and 50+ languages. Learn more at www.cornerstoneondemand.com.