Cornerstone OnDemand Accelerates
Its Efforts to Support the Changing
Talent Management Needs of
New, fully rebuilt version of Cornerstone Growth Edition and integration with ADP Workforce Now delivers unparalleled solution for driving employee engagement, workforce productivity and bottom line results for growing companies
SANTA MONICA, Calif. — June 23, 2016 — Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ:CSOD), the global leader in cloud-based talent management software solutions, is accelerating the company’s efforts to offer small businesses an enterprise-class solution for managing, developing and engaging their employees, the company announced today. This includes the launch of a fully rebuilt version of Cornerstone Growth Edition, which now features an intuitive, mobile-optimized design for delivering an unparalleled learning and performance management experience, as well as powerful people analytics tools for making smarter workforce decisions.
Additionally, as part of its alliance with ADP®, Cornerstone Growth Edition is now available for download to ADP customers via the ADP Marketplace. ADP customers can quickly and easily load their Workforce Now data into Cornerstone Growth Edition and begin using the integrated solutions within minutes. This seamless integration enables businesses to extend the value of their workforce technology solutions across their entire organization via a secure, single-sign-on process.
The small business industry accounts for more than half of the United States’ $18 trillion economy and 55 percent of all U.S. jobs, according to the U.S. Small Business Administration. Yet low unemployment rates have led to a competitive labor market that continues to impact small businesses, causing employee engagement and retention to become increasingly important to small business owners. Recent research from Gallup found that the number one driver of employee engagement – and ultimately an organization’s bottom line – is the relationship between an employee and his or her direct supervisor, with managers accounting for up to 70 percent of variance in employee engagement.
To meet the needs of the changing small business market, Growth Edition was completely rebuilt to not only automate performance reviews, but also to provide continuous learning and development opportunities for helping small businesses retain top talent. Key features include:
- Simple to Use, Easy to Set Up. With an intuitive user interface, Growth Edition automates tasks and reminders to ease the completion of employee performance reviews. Its mobile-first design allows users to access critical learning content and performance management tasks at any time, from anywhere. As a self-service solution with no lengthy or costly implementation, clients are able to start using the solution within hours.
- Continuous Learning and Development Linked to Performance. Growth Edition provides modern, mobile-enabled content that fosters a culture of continuous learning and ties performance to employee development. Employees can enroll in training courses from top-tier content partners that cover a range of topics from compliance training to leadership development. Growth Edition also offers managers in-product coaching tips on how to have more meaningful conversations with their direct reports and become more effective leaders.
- Actionable Workforce Insights. With powerful people analytics, business leaders can analyze performance data to reveal training needs, uncover organizational trends and insights about their people, perform succession and compensation planning, and make smarter business decisions.
- Customer Self-Help and Online Resources. The Growth Edition Success Center is an online community where administrators and managers can connect with other Growth Edition clients to share best practices and participate in live Q&A sessions with product experts. Through the Success Center, users can also access new content added weekly, including user guides, release update information, thought leadership articles, webinars and more.
Comments on the News
“The small business industry has a significant impact on our global economy, yet is often overlooked. With the most pressing needs of small business owners top of mind, we rebuilt Cornerstone Growth Edition from the ground up to give small businesses a world-class performance management and learning solution that rivals products made for enterprise,” said Max Simkoff, vice president of strategic initiatives at Cornerstone OnDemand. “Additionally, we are thrilled to extend our relationship with ADP, whose deep involvement in the small business industry allows us to reach hundreds of thousands of business owners, helping to drive an immediate improvement in the quality of work performed by their employees and support their overall business objectives.”
“Historically, small businesses have struggled to integrate their workforce data across various technology solutions. The ADP Marketplace offers an intuitive platform with seamless integration of leading HCM and business applications, like Cornerstone Growth Edition, to help businesses overcome this challenge,” said Don Weinstein, chief strategy officer at ADP. “Customers only need to sign into one platform where they can access workforce data through secure cloud infrastructure and utilize developer resources to drive meaningful business productivity.”
“To retain talent in a fiercely competitive labor market, business leaders need to keep a pulse on employee engagement. Today, top talent demands real-time feedback, a feeling that they are contributing to their organization’s goals and easy access to learning tools, which is an almost impossible task for any size company,” said Ira Wolfe, founder and president of Success Performance Solutions, a talent assessment and management firm for small and medium-size businesses. “Fortunately, talent management software puts best-in-class solutions in the hands of both management and employees, and helps to level the playing field between how large enterprises and small businesses recruit, retain, manage and motivate employees.”
- To learn more about Cornerstone Growth Edition and for a free product trial, visit www.cornerstoneondemand.com/growth-edition.
- For more information about Cornerstone Growth Edition on the ADP Marketplace, visit apps.adp.com/apps/119684.
- To read additional commentary from Cornerstone about the small business industry, visit www.cornerstoneondemand.com/rework/can-you-get-away-without-hr-department.
Cornerstone is a premier people development company. We believe people can achieve anything when they have the right development and growth opportunities. We offer organizations the technology, content, expertise and specialized focus to help them realize the potential of their people. Featuring comprehensive recruiting, personalized learning, modern training content, development-driven performance management and holistic employee data management and insights, Cornerstone’s people development solutions are used by more than 6,000 customers of all sizes, spanning more than 75 million users across over 180 countries and nearly 50 languages. Learn more at www.cornerstoneondemand.com.