Cornerstone OnDemand Community to Unite at Cornerstone Convergence 2015 Client Conference
SANTA MONICA, Calif., May 4, 2015 – Bringing together more than 1,500 learning, HR and talent management professionals, Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ:CSOD) — a global leader in cloud-based talent management software solutions — today announced the speaker lineup and agenda for its annual client conference, Cornerstone Convergence 2015. This year’s conference will take place May 11-13 at the JW Marriott L.A. Live.
With over 60 sessions exploring today’s most prominent workplace and talent management issues, Convergence 2015 will highlight inspirational client stories and showcase how Cornerstone’s innovations can enable better talent decisions and a more productive and engaged workforce. The opening keynote address will be hosted by Adam Miller, Cornerstone’s founder and CEO, on Tuesday, May 12 at 8:30 a.m. PT. The keynote will also be live-streamed on the home page of the Convergence website.
Convergence 2015 agenda highlights include:
- Energizing Keynote. Daniel Pink, author of the New York Times bestsellers A Whole New Mind, Drive and To Sell is Human, will invigorate attendees with insights on the new principles of influence and how small wins can transform an organization.
- Thought-Provoking and Educational Sessions. Designed to address the common challenges, questions and opportunities facing Cornerstone’s client and prospect community, attendees will have the chance to participate in sessions across eight areas of interest exploring timely themes, including employee engagement, the multi-generational workforce, information security, benefits of unified talent management, leveraging big data and analytics, building an agile HR function, new ways to facilitate collaboration in learning and performance, strategies for mobile technologies, and many more.
- Leading Talent Management Voices and Inspirational Client Stories. During the program, Convergence 2015 attendees will hear from industry thought leaders and fellow learning, HR and talent management professionals representing some of the world’s top companies. Industry presenters include Ray Wang, founder and principal analyst of Constellation Research, and Skip Marshall, vice president and chief technology officer for Tribridge HCM. Cornerstone client presenters include executives from Farmers Insurance, Heineken USA, Lennox International, National Safety Council, Ryan Companies U.S. Inc., T-Mobile, Western Union, Year Up and Zale Jewelers, among many others.
- Engaging Expos. Convergence 2015 will feature both a Partner Expo and a Cornerstone Products and Services Expo. At the Partner Expo, attendees will learn about cutting-edge talent management offerings from Cornerstone’s alliance community, featuring solutions and services for system design and implementation, video interviewing, e-learning content creation, and much more. Cornerstone’s Product and Services Expo offers attendees the opportunity to gain additional insight into Cornerstone’s content and educational services, spend time with a Cornerstone developer and watch live product demonstrations.
Comments on the News
- “At Convergence 2015, attendees will see how their colleagues and peers across industries are engaging with their workforces in powerful ways through talent management,” said Kirsten Helvey, senior vice president of client success for Cornerstone OnDemand. “We are looking forward to hosting clients, partners and employees from around the world to share ideas and discuss how Cornerstone’s technologies can support their workforce decisions and achievements today and in the future.”
- “Today’s human resource and talent management professionals have the opportunity to help their businesses and teams flourish by being champions for their employees,” said Daniel Pink, author of the New York Times bestsellers A Whole New Mind, Drive and To Sell is Human. “I’m looking forward to sharing with Convergence attendees how they can build influence within their organization to enable greater productivity and create transformational experiences for their employees.”
- Event Sponsors: The Convergence 2015 Titanium Sponsor is Tribridge HCM, and the Diamond Sponsor is Appirio. Gold Sponsors include Bluewater Learning and HireVue. Aon Hewitt and The Educe Group are Silver Sponsors.
Cornerstone is a premier people development company. We believe people can achieve anything when they have the right development and growth opportunities. We offer organizations the technology, content, expertise and specialized focus to help them realize the potential of their people. Featuring comprehensive recruiting, personalized learning, modern training content, development-driven performance management and holistic employee data management and insights, Cornerstone’s people development solutions are used by more than 6,000 customers of all sizes, spanning more than 75 million users across over 180 countries and nearly 50 languages. Learn more at www.cornerstoneondemand.com.