Cornerstone OnDemand to Present
at Upcoming Investor Conferences
SANTA MONICA, Calif. — May 17, 2016 — Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ:CSOD), the global leader in cloud-based talent management software solutions, today announced that the company's management will present at the following investor conferences.
- When: Thursday, May 19, 2016, at 12:50 p.m. ET
- Where: The Westin Grand Central, New York
- Who: Chirag Shah, vice president of finance and strategy
- When: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 at 3 p.m. ET
- Where: The Westin Copley Place, Boston
- Who: Adam Miller, founder and CEO
- When: Wednesday, June 1, 2016, at 1:20 p.m. PT
- Where: The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco
- Who: Brian Swartz, CFO and Chirag Shah, vice president of finance and strategy
An audio webcast of the presentations will be available on Cornerstone's investor relations website at investors.cornerstoneondemand.com.
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) is the global leader in cloud-based learning and talent management software. The company’s solutions help organizations realize the potential of the modern workforce. From recruitment, onboarding, training and collaboration, to performance management, compensation, succession planning and analytics, Cornerstone is designed to enable a lifetime of learning and development that is fundamental to the growth of employees and organizations.
Based in Santa Monica, California, the company’s solutions are used by nearly 2,700 clients worldwide, spanning 25 million users across 191 countries and 42 languages. To learn more about Cornerstone, visit us on Twitter, Facebook and our blog. For more information, visit www.cornerstoneondemand.com.
Cornerstone® and Cornerstone OnDemand® are registered trademarks of Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc.
Phone: +1 (310) 382-9563