Cornerstone OnDemand to Present
at Upcoming Investor Conferences
SANTA MONICA, Calif. — May 17, 2016 — Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ:CSOD), the global leader in cloud-based talent management software solutions, today announced that the company's management will present at the following investor conferences.
Needham Emerging Technology Conference
- When: Thursday, May 19, 2016, at 12:50 p.m. ET
- Where: The Westin Grand Central, New York
- Who: Chirag Shah, vice president of finance and strategy
J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Telecom Conference
- When: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 at 3 p.m. ET
- Where: The Westin Copley Place, Boston
- Who: Adam Miller, founder and CEO
Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Technology Conference
- When: Wednesday, June 1, 2016, at 1:20 p.m. PT
- Where: The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco
- Who: Brian Swartz, CFO and Chirag Shah, vice president of finance and strategy
An audio webcast of the presentations will be available on Cornerstone's investor relations website at investors.cornerstoneondemand.com.
Cornerstone is a premier people development company. We believe people can achieve anything when they have the right development and growth opportunities. We offer organizations the technology, content, expertise and specialized focus to help them realize the potential of their people. Featuring comprehensive recruiting, personalized learning, modern training content, development-driven performance management and holistic employee data management and insights, Cornerstone’s people development solutions are used by approximately 6,300 clients of all sizes, spanning more than 75 million users across over 180 countries and nearly 50 languages. Learn more at www.cornerstoneondemand.com.