Cornerstone OnDemand Revolutionizes Sales Enablement with the Launch of Cornerstone for Salesforce
Natively built on the Salesforce Platform, Cornerstone for Salesforce delivers social learning solutions to employees, customers and alliances in entirely new ways
SANTA MONICA, Calif., February 12, 2013 – Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD), a global leader in cloud-based talent management software solutions, today announced the availability of Cornerstone for Salesforce on the Salesforce Platform, the world’s leading cloud platform for social and mobile business applications. Cornerstone for Salesforce embeds learning management directly into the Salesforce Platform, so that clients can tailor training programs for their sales and service organizations to provide seamless access to sales enablement and just-in-time training from within Salesforce.
Comment on the News
· “Cornerstone continues to innovate to ensure our clients have the most advanced learning and talent management solutions in the market to manage the evolving needs of today’s global workforce,” said Adam Miller, founder and CEO of Cornerstone OnDemand. “Cornerstone for Salesforce provides our clients with a superior way to increase sales effectiveness, by providing training at the time of need. As a long-time salesforce.com client, we are pleased to collaborate with salesforce.com and leverage our learning and talent management expertise to deliver next-generation cloud solutions.”
· “The future of enterprise apps is social, mobile and connected,” said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president, ISV & Channel, salesforce.com. “Companies such as Cornerstone OnDemand are leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform to give customers the tools they need to accelerate customer success in the social era.”
· "Cornerstone OnDemand is embracing the future of work by addressing real-time learning and training within valued business applications such as Salesforce," said Yvette Cameron, Vice President and Principal Analyst for Constellation Research. "By combining the power of the Salesforce platform and Cornerstone's learning management expertise, Cornerstone for Salesforce provides the opportunity for organizations to maximize their CRM investment while creating a more dynamic, social learning culture."
Increase Productivity and Boost the Top Line with Social and Mobile Cloud Technologies
Leading companies including LinkedIn, Box and Medtronic rely on Cornerstone for Salesforce to deliver essential knowledge and training for their products and services to employees and external collaborators worldwide.
With more than 10 million subscribers using its award-winning learning and talent management SaaS solution, Cornerstone understands the value of leveraging social, mobile and cloud technologies to support modern workforces. Tapping into the power of the Salesforce Platform allows Cornerstone to embed training, development and knowledge-sharing into the way salespeople work on a daily basis. In turn, this helps organizations maximize their existing salesforce.com investment and drive new levels of sales efficiency and productivity.
Product Key Features
Accessible via Web browser and on any mobile device, Cornerstone for Salesforce capabilities include:
· Traditional e-Learning, with the ability to create powerful and tailored instructor-led and virtual training, as well as host, manage, track and analyze training programs.
· Just-in-time training, offering access to real-time information when and where it is needed and building triggers that prescriptively launch training based on change in status or activity.
· Development plans that enable continuous improvement of sales organizations by identifying skills gaps and prescribing ongoing training.
· Certifications and compliance that captures sales and partner knowledge and ensures compliance standards are met.
· Social learning that allows users to collaborate and share experiences that can help to better enable and prepare the sales force.
In addition to the Salesforce Sales Cloud, Cornerstone for Salesforce is fully compatible with other popular Salesforce applications. Cornerstone for Salesforce integrates with Salesforce Chatter to complement formal training programs with social learning opportunities, allowing customers to collaborate, share knowledge and recognize achievements. Cornerstone for Salesforce also complements Salesforce Work.com by aligning sales coaching, goal setting, sales motivation and performance management with learning and development.Salesforce Service Cloud users can use Cornerstone for Salesforce to efficiently educate service and training teams and to help ensure superior customer service. And Salesforce Customer/Partner Portal users can leverage the application to accelerate customer and partner proficiency – and in turn reduce support costs.
For more information about Cornerstone OnDemand, visit www.csod.com. To follow Cornerstone on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/cornerstoneinc. To follow Cornerstone OnDemand on Facebook, go to www.facebook.com/csodcommunity.
Cornerstone is a premier people development company. We believe people can achieve anything when they have the right development and growth opportunities. We offer organizations the technology, content, expertise and specialized focus to help them realize the potential of their people. Featuring comprehensive recruiting, personalized learning, modern training content, development-driven performance management and holistic employee data management and insights, Cornerstone’s people development solutions are used by approximately 7,000 clients of all sizes, spanning more than 75 million users across over 180 countries and 50+ languages. Learn more at www.cornerstoneondemand.com.