Cornerstone Reveals Winners of 2019 Partner Awards
The industry's leading technology, services and content providers were awarded with Cornerstone's top partner accolades at the company's 17th annual conference
SANTA MONICA, Calif. – June 7, 2019 – Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD), a global leader in cloud-based learning, talent management and talent experience software, today announced the winners of its 2019 Partner Awards presented at Cornerstone Convergence, the company's 17th annual client conference.
Winning partners were selected based on a variety of factors, including the scope of business opportunities they were involved in, their ability to collaborate on integrated talent management initiatives, and the level of value and support they brought to Cornerstone clients.
The 2019 Partner Award winners are:
- Americas Commercial Co-Sell Partner of the Year: Bluewater
- Breakthrough Partner of the Year: Workplace by Facebook
- Content Partner of the Year: TED
- Foundation Partner of the Year: eSkillz
- Global Sales Partner of the Year: Alight
- Growth Partner: eSkillz
- Latin America Partner of the Year: TEC360
- Partner Marketing Excellence: DXC Technology
- Private Equity Partner of the Year: Francisco Partners
- Public Sector Co-Sell Partner of the Year: Educe Group
- Referral Partner of the Year: ADP
- Services Excellence: Bluewater
- Technology Partner of the Year: Ellucian
Cornerstone’s products and services are used by more than 3,500 clients and over 42 million users across the globe to help employees excel in their roles. Its clients touch all industries and range from multi-national enterprises and mid-market companies to public sector organizations, education institutions and non-profit entities.
Cornerstone is a premier people development company. We believe people can achieve anything when they have the right development and growth opportunities. We offer organizations the technology, content, expertise and specialized focus to help them realize the potential of their people. Featuring comprehensive recruiting, personalized learning, modern training content, development-driven performance management and holistic employee data management and insights, Cornerstone’s people development solutions are used by approximately 7,000 clients of all sizes, spanning more than 75 million users across over 180 countries and 50+ languages. Learn more at www.cornerstoneondemand.com.