Business Social Networking & Employee Collaboration Platform – Cornerstone Connect
Business Social Networking & Employee Collaboration Software
Cornerstone Connect - For the Success of Your Organization
Cornerstone Connect enables effective employee collaboration, improves employee performance, and drives innovation from customer and partner communities. By encouraging creation of new content and ideas and making it easy to join communities of practice, Cornerstone Connect fosters social (informal) learning, organizational memory, professional networking, and better communication across your employee base and the extended enterprise.
Cornerstone delivers a complete business social networking and employee collaboration platform. This includes communities of practice, rich user profiles, expertise location, tag clouds, status updates, live feed views, rating/sharing content, knowledge management, blogs, wikis, podcasts, RSS feeds, and more.
Real Use Cases for Business Social Networking
Cornerstone believes that to cut through the hype and buzz of Web 2.0 and social networking, we need real business use cases for real business impact. In other words, building communities is not enough -- you need proven uses to benefit your business today.
Cornerstone Connect uses business social networking and workplace communites to solve real talent management problems. Use Cornerstone Connect to support employee onboarding, informal learning, performance support, workforce planning, and more.
For Both Internal and External Audiences
Organizations use Cornerstone Connect to reach both internal and external audiences. With Cornerstone you can improve employee performance and identify critical internal professional networks or engage your customers and partners to drive innovation and lower support costs.
Mouseover Image to Enlarge
- VIDEO DEMO: Watch a short video demonstrating Cornerstone Connect
- VIDEO DEMO: Watch a short People Finder video
- VIDEO DEMO: Watch a short My Team video
- DATASHEET: Cornerstone Connect (Enterprise Social Networking)
- CASE STUDY: Advantage Sales & Marketing
- WHITEPAPER: Social Networking in Talent Management - Bersin & Associates
- WEBCAST: Training Industry - Social Learning Tools with Forrester
- ARTICLE: TM Magazine - Boost Performance through Collaboration & Informal Learning
- COFFEECASTS: Social Networking in Talent Management Use Cases Series