About the alliance
- We’ve created a unique candidate screening approach that maximizes credits and targets performance compliance of 95%.
- The tax credit screening questions are incorporated into the job application and candidates participate in the survey within the job application process.
- Facilitates the delivery of the WOTC screening survey on or before the day of the job offer.
- Ensures every candidate receives the survey.
- Minimizes data entry required by the candidate.
- Business Services
- Energy & Utilities
- Financial Services
- Life Sciences
- State & Local
- Technology & Media
- North America
The Work Opportunity Tax Credit or “WOTC” is a federal tax credit program that encourages employers to hire individuals from targeted groups including military veterans, certain unemployed individuals, and the 50 million members of families receiving public assistance.
- Most companies receive credits of $150 per new hire.
- Employers hiring over 1,000 employees per year will likely generate a material benefit from WOTC program. Particularly in the Retail, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Healthcare, Construction or Manufacturing industries.
- TCC's fees are only assessed on actual credits earned.
TCC’s advanced WOTC technology platform and seamless integration with Cornerstone Recruiting provide unmatched flexibility to deliver fast results.
Dedicated service team that is organized, responsive and accountable.
TCC’s technical problem-solving approach and an ownership mentality unlock value.
About Tax Credit Co.
Founded in Los Angeles, CA in 1996, Tax Credit Co. removes the barriers to Work Opportunity Tax Credits. We focus on simplifying the entire process — from new-hire screening to forecasting and reporting — built on a sophisticated paperless Optimal Incentives System that leads the market in speed, flexibility and seamless implementation. With over $1B in tax credits generated, 7 million applications screened annually and 60,000 integrated client locations, come see why companies that hire hundreds of people everyday trust Tax Credit Co. to handle their WOTC processing.
Learn more at www.taxcreditco.com.