The Payroll Accountant will report directly to the Accounting Manager. The candidate will be a key contributor to many departmental goals and objectives and be involved in multiple projects. This person will be responsible for processing payroll for 400+ US employees and provide support to international payroll service providers who handle 100+ international employees.
There is a generous compensation package, commensurate with experience, including annual bonus, merit increase and stock options.
Cornerstone is a successful public software company with a smart workforce. We offer a fun entrepreneurial, collaborative, and challenging work environment. The Company is one of the fastest growing software companies in the world, has a pure play software-as-a-service (SAAS) offering, and is in one of the most exciting, high growth segments of SAAS.
- Process payroll for 400+ US employees and provide support to international payroll service providers who handle 100+ international employees
- Primary contact for payroll related questions from employees or international payroll service provider
- Gathering necessary documentation for payroll
- Process payroll for US employees on a semi-monthly basis using ADP’s Pay eXpert/Workforce Now
- Provide documentation and review the payroll processed by the Company’s international payroll service providers
- Track and maintain vacation accrual
- Accurately analyzes payroll reports for distribution to employees
- Performing month/quarter end close reconciliations related to payroll
- Assisting with audit requests
- Completing various ad-hoc requests on an as needed basis
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 2 to 4 years of payroll processing and accounting is a must.
- Must be self-starter with strong organizational and communication skills
- Applicant has to be computer literate and comfortable using Excel, Word, and other Windows based programs.
- Experience with ADP Payroll software is a must
- Opportunity for advancement in the accounting department based on work ethic, aptitude, attitude, and drive.
Full Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance Benefits, Fresh Fruit Tuesday, Bagel Breakfast Wednesdays and Free Lunch Fridays, Gym Membership, 2 Weeks Vacation, 401K, Flexible Spending Benefits, Annual Performance Review and STOCK Options, all in a Beautiful Business Park in Santa Monica, Ca.
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand empowers people around the world with on-demand, integrated learning and talent management software and services for connecting, developing and performing in the workplace. Used by over 7.1 million active subscribers in 176 countries, the company is headquartered in Santa Monica, California and has international offices in London, Paris, Munich, Mumbai and Tel Aviv. A successful software company with a smart workforce, we offer a fun entrepreneurial, collaborative, and challenging work environment.
Cornerstone OnDemand is also committed to empowering communities around the globe by improving access to education and opportunities through the Cornerstone OnDemand Foundation.
For more information, visit www.csod.com.