PiiQ by Cornerstone Support Package
Support Package PiiQ by Cornerstone
The PiiQ Support Package is geared to support and enable a client to successfully meet their business objectives via use of the PiiQ by Cornerstone application. This package is included in your subscription agreement.
Client will enjoy the following support benefits:
- Application Functionality: General guidance intended to ensure the effective use of the PiiQ by Cornerstone application.
- Application Issue Management: Analysis, tracking, communication and resolution of production-related application issues.
- Service Request Management: Managing the scoping, tracking and delivery of Service Requests, which are requests for standard engineering services.
- 24/7 access to our Knowledge Base in the PiiQ Success Center: Clients will have around the clock access to self-service resources such as the online Knowledge Base and to our customer community in the PiiQ Success Center where they can self-assist or seek best-practice advice from PiiQ by Cornerstone Subject Matter Experts and peer organizations.
The PiiQ Support Package offers the following support features:
|Live Phone Support||8am-5pm Monday-Friday Pacific Time and by appointment|
|Named Lead Administrators||Unlimited named administrators who may contact PiiQ Product Support.|
|Online Support and Knowledge Base||Access to PiiQ self-service resources is available 24/7 through the web interface of the client success center.|
|Case Management Tools||Included, via 24/7 self-service portal.|
|PiiQ Success Center Community||Included, via 24/7 self-service portal.|
|Service levels||Standard, as set forth in the PiiQ Service Level Agreement|
Service Level Agreement (Standard)
This Service Level Agreement is subject to the terms and conditions of Client’s agreement with PiiQ by Cornerstone (the “Agreement”), and does not become operative until Client has signed off and is live on the PiiQ production environment. For clarity, this Service Level Agreement applies only to “live” environments.
A "Defect" is a technical defect with the PiiQ application and/or those portions of software integrations within PiiQ’s control. Defects fall into two general categories: major (Severity 1 and Severity 2) and minor (Severity 3). The "Severity" of a Defect is determined by the PiiQ team, subject to the following definitions and parameters.
- Severity 1 (S1): A Defect that results in at least one of the following: (i) the PiiQ Services produce no results; (ii) the URL ge.csod.com is not responding. "Severity 1" does not include downtime for maintenance
- Severity 2 (S2): A Defect that results in the following: (i) a key feature of the application is unavailable such as welcome emails or Manager Reviews.
|Initial Notification||One(1) hour via an Incident Report|
|Status Updates||Every two (2) hours until resolution or as indicated in the Incident Report|
|Resolution||Twelve (12 hours||Twenty-four (24) hours|
|Remedy||In the event that PiiQ has not complied with its "Resolution" obligations set forth above, then, for each calendar day (or portion thereof) that PiiQ by Cornerstone has not so complied, Client shall be entitled, as its sole and exclusive remedy therefor, to a credit against Client's next invoice equal to 1/365th of the annual fees for Software set forth in the Agreement.|
- Severity 3 (S3): A Defect in one or more application features.
For "Severity 3" Defects, Client determines its priority in having the Defect resolved (i.e., Priority 1 (P1), Priority 2 (P2), or Priority 3 (P3)). Any issue not clearly labeled "Priority 1" or "Priority 2" by Client at the time of initial submission will be deemed a "Priority 3" issue.
As a guideline, below are some examples of the three priority levels:
- Priority 1 = A prominent feature I routinely use that is important to my business, where multiple users are prevented from progressing with important tasks. There is no work-around. “I get mad whenever I think about it not working.” An example: a manager is not able to rate a competency for their employee
- Priority 2 = A feature that is annoying when it doesn’t work, but multiple users are not prevented from progressing with important tasks. A work-around exists. “I get annoyed but can deal with it not working.” An example: the text in the printout of the performance reviews is overlapping in some areas.
- Priority 3 = A feature issue that is neither Priority 1 nor Priority 2, including without limitation, cosmetic issues with the application. “I can deal with it.” An example: An image is scaled too large for a mobile use of the application.
|Case Generation||Upon submission|
|Diagnosis / Validation||Seven (7) business days||Ten (10) business days||Twent (20) business days|
|Status Updates||Available 24/7 via Support Center|
|Resolution||Within a reasonable time period|
|Escalation||A Client business stakeholder (i.e., not a Client administrator) may escalate an S3/P1 defect to the Global Product Support Manager with a written statement of business impact relating to the Defect. PiiQ by Cornerstone may agree to shorten the resolution time for the Defect following an assessment of risk and business impact.||N/A||N/A|
|Remedy||In the event that PiiQ by Cornerstone has not complied in all material respects with its "Resolution" obligations for S3/P1 and S3/P2 set forth above, then Client shall give PiiQ by Cornerstone prompt, written notice of such non-compliance. If, after five (5) business days from receipt of a notice of non-compliance, PiiQ by Cornerstone still has not resolved the problem, then Client shall be entitled, as its sole and exclusive remedy therefor, to a one-time credit** against Client's next bill equal to 1/365th of the annual fees for Software set forth in the Agreement.||N/A|
PiiQ endeavors to respond to all general queries about the application within one (1) business day.
PiiQ will provide at least 99% availability per calendar month to Software (excluding reasonable and scheduled maintenance periods, which usually occur between 10 am to 5 pm US Pacific Standard Time on a Sunday. In the event that PiiQ has not complied with this Software availability obligation, then, for each 0.3% (or portion thereof) of availability below 99%, Client will be entitled, as its sole and exclusive remedy therefor, to a credit** against Client's next invoice equal to 1/365th of the annual fees for Software set forth in the Agreement.
**To claim a credit, Client must submit a credit request within thirty (30) days of the event giving rise to a credit. Upon receiving the request, PiiQ by Cornerstone shall have five (5) business days to respond.