Principal Consultant, Compensation
Principal Consultant, Compensation
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join our fast growing Professional Services Team. We are a young, rapidly growing company, providing excellent opportunities to grow and influence the business.
The Principal Consultant will provide thought leadership through executable talent management strategies. The Principal Consultant is responsible to empower clients to drive achievement of their business objectives through the effective mobilization of talent. S/he will be responsible to understand the realities and challenges facing our client’s organization in order to leverage best practices. At the heart of all of the Principal Consultant’s activities is the need to link talent management strategy to business objectives. S/he will understand how to align strategies to resonate with our client’s executive’s goals, identify the outside factors that will influence of hinder the process, and find the simplest path to reach the client’s goal.
We are looking for a self-starter who enjoys being part of something new, takes pride the responsibility of building something from the ground floor, and is comfortable forging their own path. The Principal consultant must thrive on building strong relationships and providing leadership for the client and internal teams. S/he must know how to stay organized and prioritize appropriately in a fast paced environment.
- Create and deliver targeted emails for enhanced marketing automation
- Be a thought leader in Compensation
- Develop Compensation offerings to advise clients on how to take theory and turn it into practice
- Maintain expertise on the CSOD Compensation module and advise clients on how to utilize the system to efficiently manage their compensation administration
- Perform discovery audits for clients
- Coach and lead clients on change management, process redesign, and maturity models
- Support sales with consultative advice for prospects and development of solutions and pricing for consulting engagements
- Assist in the development of internal support processes, tools, and systems for the partner community
- Build and maintain documents that assist implementation in consulting with their clients
- Represent cornerstone at conferences
- Assist in on-boarding and certification of consultants
- Serve as liaison between Consulting and Product Strategy
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience as practitioner
- Minimum 6- 8 years of business process or professional services consulting experience
- Minimum of 3 Compensation solution implementations
- Experience in consulting environment as a Functional Lead
- Certified Compensation Professional certification preferred
Full Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance Benefits, Fresh Fruit Tuesday, Bagel Breakfast Wednesdays and Free Lunch Fridays, Gym Membership, 2 Weeks Vacation, 401K, Flexible Spending Benefits, Annual Performance Review and STOCK Options, all in a Beautiful Business Park in Santa Monica, Ca.
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand empowers people around the world with on-demand, integrated learning and talent management software and services for connecting, developing and performing in the workplace. Used by more than 7.1 million active subscribers in 176 countries, the company is headquartered in Santa Monica, California and has international offices in London, Paris, Munich, Mumbai and Tel Aviv. A successful software company with a smart workforce, we offer a fun entrepreneurial, collaborative, and challenging work environment.
Cornerstone OnDemand is also committed to empowering communities around the globe by improving access to education and opportunities through the Cornerstone OnDemand Foundation.
For more information, visit www.csod.com.