Partner Engagement Manager
Professional Services Engagement Manager
We are seeking high-functioning individuals to join the Engagement Management Team at Cornerstone OnDemand as an Engagement Manager. This as an exciting opportunity for someone to join our young, rapidly growing company -- providing excellent opportunities to grow and influence the business. In addition, you will be able to share insights and ideas with senior business consultants who have deep industry experience.
This position exists for the purpose of providing the highest quality of implementation support. The primary function of this role is to assist clients with the business planning and configuration for implementation of the Cornerstone Talent Management suite of products. You will also facilitate workshops around Talent Management best-practices, Transformation enablers (i.e. Change Management, Governance, Process Re-engineering).
- Overall Project framing and Project Management Office responsibilities
- Project plan development, tracking, and management
- Define customer business requirements and prepare gap analysis
- Design configuration documents and lead portions of the design effort for implementation projects
- Support sales in client acquisition process from a services perspective
- Author scope of work (SOW) documents
- Work directly with customer personnel and Cornerstone professional services team to define and specify application requirements
- Functional and technical analysis
- Completion of related implementation deliverables
- Strategic Implementation Workshops (i.e. Talent Management Best-Practices, Change Management Framework, Governance Models).
- Issue and budget management support
- Quality Assurance
- B.A/B.S or equivalent experience or Project Management certification
- Minimum 3 years of business process or professional services consulting experience
- Minimum of 3 Talent Management, Learning, or Performance solution implementations
- Experience in consulting environment as a Functional Lead
- Experience leading Change Management of transformation initiatives a strong plus
- Ability to deal with and resolve complex customer business issues
If you have three plus years of relevant professional services or business consulting experience, please apply. We are looking for a professional with a proven ability to deliver under pressure and within deadlines; experience in a startup environment is preferred.
Full Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance Benefits, Fresh Fruit Tuesday, Bagel Breakfast Wednesdays and Free Lunch Fridays, Gym Membership, 2 Weeks Vacation, 401K, Flexible Spending Benefits, Annual Performance Review and STOCK Options, all in a Beautiful Business Park in Santa Monica, Ca.
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand empowers people around the world with on-demand, integrated learning and talent management software and services for connecting, developing and performing in the workplace. Used by more than 7.16 million active subscribers in 176 countries, the company is headquartered in Santa Monica, California and has international offices in London, Paris, Munich, Mumbai and Tel Aviv. A successful software company with a smart workforce, we offer a fun entrepreneurial, collaborative, and challenging work environment.
Cornerstone OnDemand is also committed to empowering communities around the globe by improving access to education and opportunities through the Cornerstone OnDemand Foundation.
For more information, visit www.csod.com.