Keep customers and partners aligned to your business
As the world of work evolves, the ways you educate your partners and customers need to evolve along with it. Adapt to today and prepare for tomorrow with Extended Enterprise.
Built to be as flexible and unique as your business, Extended Enterprise helps you scale your business and ensure your external audiences are informed and adopting your latest offerings.
Learn how Extended Enterprise lets you:
- Increase product adoption and satisfaction with individual sites for each audience
- Deliver blended learning experiences that engage every type of learner
- Generate new revenue streams by easily monetizing your content
- Build modern, captivating content no matter who you are
- Ensure compliance across all your partners and customers
- Discover AI learning trends to help you predict outcomes
Want to keep learning? Explore our products, customer stories, and the latest industry insights.
The history of Juneteenth – and how to honor it this year
On June 19, 1865, news that the Civil War was over reached Galveston, the capital city of Texas. A brief statement, General Order No. 3, was read aloud. It went like this:
Ensuring your organization is future ready: Cornerstone Originals wins 6 Telly Awards
The results are in! Three Cornerstone Originals series — A Seat at the Table, DNA: Sustainability and The Glossary — recently received a combined six Telly Awards. This was the second consecutive year we’ve won Telly Awards.