What is wellbeing anyway?
The term wellbeing has been thrown around as a catch-all term for many years in business circles, and as such has started to lose its true meaning. Is it free bacon butties on a Monday morning or a Pac-Man Arcade Machine in the lunch room? Or is it something a lot harder to define and achieve in today’s work environment?
During this Cornerstone webinar, wellbeing expert, Liggy Webb, will look to demystify ‘wellbeing’, provide some thought-provoking observations and offer practical ways HR and Talent Professionals can support a culture of ‘modern-day’ wellbeing in their organisations.
Liggy will cover the below topics and much more in her session:
- Understanding the value of building a culture of wellbeing
- Leading with compassion and empathy to build trust
- Supporting people through volatility, disruption and uncertainty
- Helping people find meaning and purpose in what they do to deliver better business outcomes
- Promoting positivity and eliminating toxic influences
Vill du lära dig mer? Utforska våra produkter, kundberättelser och det senaste i branschen.
The need for whole-person health: World Mental Health Day 2022
Content warning: This article discusses themes of mental health, including depression, self-harm and suicide.