Empowering people in the age of agility
The largest obstacle facing business leaders today is not only navigating change in the face of uncertainty, but turning change into opportunity.
It requires your organisation to pivot around emerging business priorities, to assess and develop critical skills and in turn, increase organisational change agility, in order to create a sustainable future.
Because organisational agility has demonstrable results:
- Financial performance: 20% to 30% improvement
- Customer satisfaction: +10 to +30 points improvement
- Employee engagement: +20 to +30 points improvement
- Operational performance: 30% to 50% improvement
To create an agile and adaptive organisation, you need modern talent strategies that can flex and shift to changing priorities so you can maximise workforce potential and empower your people to future-proof their careers.
How Cornerstone clients across the globe are enabling organisational agility
In this ebook you’ll learn how Cornerstone clients across the globe are using engaging content and personalised learning journeys to identify and close skills gaps, and to connect learning to people growth and business success.
Specifically, you’ll learn how:
- Deutsche Post DHL scales skills development through artificial intelligence
- Pret a Manger puts people at the center of business success
- Clif Bar doubles down on its commitment to self-directed learning
- Electrolux maximises business impact through training employees, partners and customers
Download the ebook today to learn how you can use modern talent strategies to accelerate workforce agility and help your organisation and your people thrive.
Want to keep learning? Explore our products, customer stories, and the latest industry insights.
Deutsche Post DHL Group Delivering Skills-First Careers Powered by AI
Deutsche Post DHL Group (DPDHL) is the world’s leading logistics company. DPDHL is made up of a family of close-knit business divisions all working together to meet customers’ needs.
Spotlight on Amplifon: Making learning available anywhere and anytime
A history of excellence in hearing aids
UK Regional Report: Addressing the Global Skills Shortage
The new realities of work are creating long-term impacts — good and bad — for your organisation and people. The organisations that aren't struggling to navigate this uncharted wilderness succeed because they focus on developing the skills of their people.