SOW for GE Performance
Cornerstone OnDemand Growth Edition Subscription Agreement Order
DEFINITION OF SERVICES: GROWTH EDITION PERFORMANCE
SECTION A: Implementation Services for the provision of a fully configured package of GE Performance Software:
Client will be assigned an implementation consultant in order to complete implementation but for no more than 16 hours for the maximum duration of 8 weeks starting from the Effective Date of the Agreement. The Client may incur additional charges should a consultant be required for more than 16 hours and if the implementation is not completed within the 8 week period due to delays originating from the Client
Implementation Services are conducted over separate steps:
1. PILOT (within 5 business days of completing Agreement):
Access to GE Performance is provided to the Client through a basic instance set up with the following parameters:
- Up to 3 administrator logins to add, edit, delete any employee.
- One of five industry competency models available to assign to any employee.
- Ability to create a round of performance reviews and start doing reviews.
- Invite anyone to do 360-reviews on employees setup in the system.
- Standard reports available to download for tracking the review progress.
- Managers have access to rate employees, print out reviews, sharing with direct reports or upper managers, access to helicopter view and graphs.
- Employees have access to rate themselves, print out reviews and share up with the manager.
2. PRODUCTION (commencing as soon as possible after completing Agreement):
(a) Discovery: Kick off meeting in which Cornerstone and the Client discuss objectives and outcomes, including previewing resource requirements, time lines and milestones.
(b) Framework Design: Configuration, measurement factors, roles and review process are defined. The limits on the various aspects of tailoring GE Performance for the Client are details in Section B below.
NOTE: The Client will be required to complete a formal acceptance of the Framework Design and configuration prior to Step (c) below. Changes to the Framework and configuration after such acceptance may incur additional charges.
(c) Framework and People Data Upload: Framework and Client Data will be added to Client's instance of GE Performance. Client will be trained on the administration of the system and the Client will complete the upload of relevant information on each Subscriber as prescribed below in Section C ("Subscriber Data"). errors and omissions in the Client Data identified during this stage that require additional support from Cornerstone, may incur additional charges.
MILESTONE: Configured GE Performance instance now available for Client use.
3. LAUNCH (timing and definition is predominantly Client driven):
Training and Communication: Train-the-trainer training and communication plan for the Client as agreed, including mapping out performance management process, and launch. Implementation Services include up to four hours remote training that will cover training for administration (from Production) and "train the trainer."
SECTION B: Key aspects of the GE Performance Framework Design and configuration
The below limits are designed to ensure the effective design and delivery of the Software for the Client. Note that exceeding the MAXIMUM limits will incur additional costs, to be agreed between the parties in advance.
|INFORMATION TYPE||HIGHLY RECOMMENDED||MAXIMUM|
|GOAL PER FACTOR||2||10|
BEHAVIORAL FACTORS PER COMPETENCY
|360 FEEDBACK CATEGORIES||4||4|
SECTION C: Subscribe Data (note that the titles marked with an asterisk * are mandatory)
|employee id||manager id|
|start date with company||role type*|
|start date in current role|
Except where otherwise stated or agreed by the parties, Cornerstone’s obligation to perform an Implementation-related Service expires at the earlier of: (i) acceptance of the Service by Client; (ii) Three months from the purchase date.