Workforce Investment Job Training Software - Cornerstone Works
Delivering effective job training to America's workforce
Cornerstone Works is a complete workforce training and development software platform designed to increase the impact of Workforce Investment Boards (WIB) and other regional, state, or local workforce development and job training programs.
Cornerstone Works is designed specifically to meet the objectives of the American Reinvestment and Recovery Act (ARRA). Specifically, by providing a highly effective, targeted workforce training platform, Cornerstone Works supports your WIB (or similar organization) in the preservation and creation of jobs and in skills development (and skills upgrades) for America’s workforce, including dislocated workers. Cornerstone Works is easy to use and implement. It is also fast - you can be up and running in a matter of weeks.
What is Cornerstone Works?
Cornerstone Works is a complete online training administration platform built purposefully to support workforce development and job training initiatives.
Through Cornerstone Works, America’s workforce can access relevant, meaningful online training 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from any Internet-connected computer. This kind of boosted access increases the reach of WIBs, drives better accountability, and ensures that local workers:
- Upgrade skills to advance in their careers;
- Enhance contributions to the workplace;
- Develop skills to ensure ready movement between the labor market and education/training; and
- Gain the necessary skills and certifications to re-enter the workforce, if already dislocated.
Available training includes MS Office Desktop (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), resume building, interview skills, conflict management, and other technical and soft skills that impact a worker’s ability to succeed in the job market. Training provided by Cornerstone Works is available in English and Spanish for any worker with an 8th grade or higher education level.
Workforce Training Delivery
Cornerstone Works gives you control of a complete training environment – your virtual education and training center.
Cornerstone Works comes pre-packaged with a large library of e-learning classes for immediate access by your worker population. Self-registration tools ensure easy and quick access.
- Access from any connected computer
- Large library of training titles aimed at essential workforce development needs
- Self-registration online by worker population
- Complete control and reporting by WIB administrators
Full Reporting & Accountability
With Cornerstone Works reporting capabilities, local WIBs can easily measure and report on program outputs as required by ARRA. Use training and survey data, linked with local unemployment data to provide invaluable insight for WIBs and their state liaisons as to the impact of ARRA dollars invested.
- Report on course completion rates and volumes
- Report on most frequently taken training
- Report on skill level of completed training
Survey engine assesses worker satisfaction with training (and perceived impact of training)