Web Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Join our outstanding software development team as a QA ANALYST for our world-class enterprise software. You will work within a team and will interact daily with product managers and software engineers. We are looking for someone with recent software QA experience and proven ability to meet deadlines and perform in a fast paced professional QA environment.
You will need to have strong analytical and organizational skills and the strictest attention to details. You will need excellent writing skills and the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with all levels of the organization. Experience in a startup environment is preferred.
- Participate in defining data sets, use cases and test planning
- Executing functional tests under QA Lead’s guidance
- Define testable functionality and document it
- Identify and document software defects, functional and application user interface inconsistencies
- Interact closely with Development, Product Management and QA teams on a regular basis
- Report status updates to senior staff
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience with SAAS application testing on Microsoft platform
- Experience with and understanding of relational databases
- Ability to write and execute SQL queries
- Ability to write use cases and clearly document application defects
- Ability to communicate technical issues or project details with QA and Development Teams
- Understanding of the SDLC and Change Management processes
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong ability to guide projects to completion
- Experience in Gray Box testing
Full Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance Benefits, Fresh Fruit Tuesday, Bagel Breakfast Wednesdays and Free Lunch Fridays, Gym Membership, 2 Weeks Vacation, 401K, Flexible Spending Benefits, Annual Performance Review and STOCK Options, all in a Beautiful Business Park in Santa Monica, Ca.
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand empowers people around the world with on-demand, integrated learning and talent management software and services for connecting, developing and performing in the workplace. Used by more than 5.2 million active subscribers in 179 countries, the company is headquartered in Santa Monica, California and has international offices in London, Paris, Munich, Mumbai and Tel Aviv. A successful software company with a smart workforce, we offer a fun entrepreneurial, collaborative, and challenging work environment.
Cornerstone OnDemand is also committed to empowering communities around the globe by improving access to education and opportunities through the Cornerstone OnDemand Foundation.
For more information, visit www.csod.com.