Follow the Leader
Cornerstone receives highest grades from industry analysts
Flagship industry analyst reports published by leading firms Gartner, IDC and Forrester Research have identified Cornerstone as a market “leader” among talent management vendors. Cornerstone is arguably the only pure-play Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) vendor and the only Talent Management Specialist to receive the highest rankings from all the leading studies in our industry.
2017 Magic Quadrant for Talent Management Suites
For all organizations
- Best-in-class learning and performance
- Robust configurability
- Above-average product satisfaction
- Significantly above-average satisfaction with the vendor-customer relationship
2016 Wave™: Learning and Performance Management
A partnership atmosphere
- Customers like the partnership atmosphere with Cornerstone and their responsiveness to issues
- Complete support for blended learning
- Leading content services
- Machine learning to deliver personalized training
2016 IDC Marketscape: Worldwide Integrated Talent Management
Rated well with clients
- Rated well with clients across all dimensions including functional strength and customer service
- Strong analytics
- Cornerstone offers all [talent management] functions
- Offers, specific content, pricing, and services to the midmarket
Independent Analysis for a Crowded, Shifting Marketplace.
Despite the merger and acquisition activity of a few years ago, the talent management marketplace remains crowded, fast-growing, and full of potential. To make sense of it all, vendor analyses by the major industry research firms are offered in many forms – quadrants, waves, -scapes, and -scopes. In the end, there may be no single perfect research model or any one report that will solve all your procurement challenges. But taking all of these analyst reports together, you can certainly make out some patterns.
Cornerstone is Ranked as a "Leader" in Each Report.
Within each of these major reports, Cornerstone OnDemand has been recognized as a “Leader” (highest possible ranking). From standalone performance and learning management systems to fully integrated talent management suites, Cornerstone is leading the way when it comes to talent management.