Cornerstone Showcases Expanded Portfolio at Unleash World Paris 2022
2022년 9월 29일
Join Cornerstone at stand B102 to get first looks at the company’s latest offerings and attend engaging sessions to help customers create work environments that inspire growth and success
LONDON, UK – 26 September 2022– Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc. a leader in adaptive HR solutions announces its participation at UNLEASH World on 12th and 13th October 2022 at the Paris Convention Centre. Each day Cornerstone will showcase how it is bringing more options, more expertise and more choice to its customers with a frictionless ecosystem of learning and talent management solutions.
Join us on stand B102 for product demos, giveaways and first looks at:
- Several advancements to EdCast by Cornerstone, the industry-leading Learning Experience Platform (LXP) acquired by Cornerstone earlier this year, including greater functionality and integration capabilities to help organisations improve growth and productivity across their business.
- New Cornerstone Originals content offerings, including “Skills for Scale,”* a leadership-focused course produced in partnership with WaitWhat featuring first-hand insights and actionable strategies from legendary business leaders to help develop the power skills of the future.
Connect with Cornerstone experts during the event.What you will learn:
- How our single, unified learning and HR system can help businesses grow.
- Consider the readiness of an organisation to deploy its own skills strategy that is aligned with the organisation’s people and business priorities.
- Prepare for the future and the skills that will be needed.
- Get best practices for building a business case for senior leadership.
- Learn what other organisations are doing to close the skills gap in their organisations.
Hear from Cornerstone’s customer ASML – “Steering careers in new directions”
Wednesday, 12 October, 11:00-11:30am CET on the HR Transformation Stage
Laureen Rwatirera, Chief Learning officer, ASML
Developing people is crucial for ASML to the sustained success of their business in an innovative, high-tech, fast-changing industry. Therefore, it’s vital to strengthen and continuously invest in talent development. This is followed by motivating people to make a change, bolstered by feedback from colleagues and structured with a concrete development plan.
In this session, Laureen will explore:
- The challenge of transforming Learning and Knowledge Management to support our company and our people in the war for talent and context of high growth.
- Giving employees the freedom to be in the driver’s seat of development and personal growth: Why personal development is essential at ASML to make informed decisions and be in the driver's seat of one’s life.
- Having directions and aspirations with ASML’s career festival: How this festival connects current employees to other departments in ASML, showcasing the variety of opportunities to build a network within ASML.
Join Cornerstone and their customer, leading multi-national food provider Danone – “A new blueprint for a future-ready workforce”
Thursday, 13 October, 11:20 – 11:40am CET
Vincent Belliveau, Chief International Officer, Cornerstone and Monica Rui Huang, HR Digitalisation and Analytics Director, Danone
Imagine a system of work that is truly built to meet the way we need to work today in this rapidly changing world. In this session, Vincent and Monica will explore:
- A connected eco-system for people data and processes that is fully adaptive and based on an intelligent data framework that seamlessly connects people and business, helping businesses do all the things they’ve always needed to when recruiting, developing and engaging their workforce.
- An eco-system that is centred on skill-building, powered by AI and led by a people experience that is personalised to every individual in an organisation – enabling them to learn, grow and succeed alongside the business.
Cornerstone powers the future-ready workforce with adaptive HR solutions designed to unite technology, data and content and inspire a work environment of growth, agility and success for all. With an AI-powered, skills-forward, experiential system designed for the contemporary workforce, we help organizations modernize their learning and development experience, deliver the most relevant content from anywhere, accelerate talent and career mobility and establish skills as the universal language of growth and success across their business. Cornerstone serves over 7,000 customers and 90M users and is available in 180 countries and 50 languages. www.cornerstoneondemand.com/uk
*To learn more about the Skills for Scale series, visit: https://www.cornerstoneondemand.com/solutions/content/skills-for-scale/
Phone: +44(0) 7767884556