Forging a better world of work: connecting skills, careers, and growth
Your people are at a crossroads. Nearly 75% of workers are considering joining the Great Resignation. Many feel overburdened, underdeveloped, and worried that their skills will quickly become obsolete.
Talent leaders know they need new skills to be future-ready, but struggle to understand the skills their people already possess – and how to link those skills to new roles and opportunities.
Cornerstone Xplor provides a personalized development and growth experience. In this webinar, Mike Bollinger and Nicole Rivera lead a discussion and demonstration of Cornerstone Xplor to show how it helps you:
- Understand how internal mobility reduces the “at risk” employee by showing your people how to forge new career paths with personalized skills content and development opportunities
- Map core and specialized skills to content, roles, and people across your organization – without the manual effort of maintaining a skills library
- Avoid the mess that a pixelated toolset creates
- Personalize learning journeys at scale – delivering the right content to the right people at the right time
- Connect organizational outcomes to people experience