Now, more than ever before, we are facing ongoing disruption and change. Becoming “Mindfit” — the act of exercising the way we think and behave on a regular basis — is key to preparing ourselves for unchartered territories.
“Mindfit” means you’re focused on improving the five critical components of a fit mind — resilience, curiosity, flexibility, creativity, and kindness:
- A “resilient Mind” has the strength to recover well after a setback.
- A “curious Mind” faces problems with a desire to explore and understand, asking the right kind of questions.
- A “flexible Mind” can let go of the original plan and switch tasks when needed.
- A “creative Mind” unleashes fresh thinking, new ideas, and focused solutions.
- A “kind Mind” forms connections with their team, community, and environment to make a positive impact.
Mastering those “Mindfit” components helps you become a more balanced, productive, and innovative contributor. Download the eBook to learn how!