Cornerstone OnDemand to Present at Learning Technologies 2016
February 1, 2016
Cornerstone OnDemand to Present at
Learning Technologies 2016
LONDON, — 1 Feb. 2016 — Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ:CSOD), a global leader in cloud-based talent management software solutions, today announced that members of its management team will present at Learning Technologies 2016, Europe's leading showcase of organisational learning and the technology used to support learning at work.
- Who: Jeremy Nabarro, Principal Solutions Consultant at Cornerstone OnDemand
- What: "Collaborate, Consume, Play. How to Love the Way You Learn in 2016"
- When: Wednesday, 3 Feb. 2016 at 11:45 a.m - 12:15 p.m. UTC
- Where: Olympia London, Hammersmith Road, Kensington, London, Theatre 5
- Who: Krissie Billingham, Manager, Client Success at Cornerstone OnDemand
- What: "Mobile Learning - Beyond the Hype"
- When: Wednesday, 3 Feb. 2016 at 2:45 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
- Where: Olympia London, Hammersmith Road, Kensington, London, Theatre 11
On day two (Thursday, 4 Feb. 2016), Charles Jennings, learning and performance expert, will be presenting insights from his Love Learning Love Sharing book, which was developed in partnership with Cornerstone.
Cornerstone OnDemand will be at stand number D19 during the full duration of the conference (3 and 4 February 2016)..