Cornerstone Hosts a Free Day of Learning to Help Leaders and their People Build Critical and Urgent Skills
Attendees of the Learning Content Summit will get access to industry experts and leave with practical tips and guidance to increase skill development and agility at work
SANTA MONICA, Calif. – May 10, 2021 – Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSOD), a global leader in people development solutions, today announced an effort to give back to the community by hosting the Learning Content Summit: Reunite Rebuilding, Recharge, a free, virtual opportunity for organizations and their people to get valuable, timely insights and information that will help drive much-needed skill development and agility at work. The event will be held on May 12 from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. PST and will focus on the pivotal role learning content plays in preparing people, and their organizations, for any future and through new-skilling efforts.
Recent Cornerstone Data Insights reveal a significant spike in workplace learning - a lynchpin to building skills that help people adapt and organizations thrive in unpredictable environments. By delivering access to timely, relevant, engaging learning content, organizations can create future-fit learning cultures that help people and teams build essential skills, more rapidly develop new skills, and improve readiness for transformation and new opportunities for success.
To support organizations as they break-through the challenges they are facing today, the Learning Content Summit: Reunite, Rebuild, Recharge will feature top learning and development executives and experts who will explore best practices and insights focused on today’s most pressing topics. Keynote speakers include Robyn Benincasa, world champion adventure racer and founder of Project Athena, and Britt Andreatta, international thought leader and former CLO of Lynda.com, as well as breakout sessions, interactive activities, and networking opportunities for organizations of all sizes and from any industry.
“In our current world, people and organizations have incredibly different needs and challenges than they did even a few short months ago. As our customers’ need for empowerment, resilience, and agility continue to grow, so does Cornerstone’s innovation,” said Heidi Spirgi, Chief Strategy and Growth Officer, Cornerstone. “Our goal is to build high fidelity, on-trend content that delivers the right topics, right in the moment of need, with the goal to make the work lives of people, their managers, and their organizations more purposeful, inclusive, and impactful.”
In the past two years, customer demand for Cornerstone content has doubled and revenue for its content subscription service, Cornerstone Content Anytime, has increased 10-fold over the same period. To meet this intensified and urgent need for learning resources, Cornerstone Studios is ramping up development and production of new Cornerstone Originals courses. Available starting this month, Cornerstone Studios has released several new series that address today’s most relevant topics, including:
- The H Files: Leading Through Uncertainty – The new installment in this Cornerstone Originals series features a 10-part leadership program set during the time period of the 1918 pandemic and World War I. It focuses on adapting through change, caring for employees, and planning for the future. Watch the trailer for the new season of The H Files.
- DNA: DEI – New lessons within the 14-part series have been added to spark critical conversations around gender, age, race, politics, ability and more, as digital natives establish themselves at work. DNA is made up of self-directed, socially driven nanolearning lessons all under two minutes each. Take a sample course of DNA:DEI.
- Grovo: Onboarding in a Remote or Hybrid Environment – These 11 courses cover best practices to help managers improve and expand their onboarding efforts. The courses are designed to help managers support recent hires, whether they’re in an office, working from home or in a hybrid setting. Take a sample course of the new Grovo course.
“Since we’ve been on our journey to build system-wide growth mindsets and connect learning to our strategic priorities, it’s clear that having the right content at the right time is what our team members want for their career development and what our organization needs to achieve our goals,” said Jason Sheffer, Director of Learning and Development, Henry Ford Health System. “We are thrilled to be able to offer relevant learning content through Cornerstone Content Anytime for our team members as an additional way to meet their need to learn new skills and improve their resilience and social consciousness, in their ever-changing professional and personal environments.”
- To register for the Learning Content Summit: Reunite, Rebuild, Recharge event, visit: https://hr.cornerstoneondemand.com/content-summit-2021
- To learn more about Cornerstone’s content subscription service, Cornerstone Content Anytime, visit: https://www.cornerstoneondemand.com/content-anytime/
Cornerstone powers the future ready workforce, with HR software and solutions designed to unite people, teams, technology and business, and inspire a work environment of growth, agility and success for all. With an AI-powered and skills-forward system designed for the contemporary workforce, we help organizations modernize the learning and development experience, deliver the most relevant content from anywhere, accelerate talent and career mobility, and establish skills as the universal language of growth and success across the business. Cornerstone serves over 6,000 customers and 75M users and is available in 180 countries and 50 languages. https://www.cornerstoneondemand.com/