Empowering people in the age of agility: Real stories of success from Cornerstone clients
The largest obstacle facing business leaders today is not only navigating change in the face of uncertainty, but turning change into opportunity.
It requires your organization to pivot around emerging business priorities, to assess and develop critical skills and in turn, increase organizational change agility, in order to create a sustainable future.
Because organizational agility has demonstrable results:
- Financial performance: 20% to 30% improvement
- Customer satisfaction: +10 to +30 points improvement
- Employee engagement: +20 to +30 points improvement
- Operational performance: 30% to 50% improvement
To create an agile and adaptive organization, you need modern talent strategies that can flex and shift to changing priorities so you can maximize workforce potential and empower your people to future-proof their careers.
How Cornerstone clients across the globe are enabling organizational agility
In this ebook you’ll learn how Cornerstone clients across the globe are using engaging content and personalized learning journeys to identify and close skills gaps, and to connect learning to people growth and business success.
Specifically, you’ll learn how:
- Deutsche Post DHL scales skills development through artificial intelligence
- Pret a Manger puts people at the center of business success
- Clif Bar doubles down on its commitment to self-directed learning
- Electrolux maximizes business impact through training employees, partners and customers
Download the ebook today to learn how you can use modern talent strategies to accelerate workforce agility and help your organization and your people thrive.
Quer continuar aprendendo? Conheça nossos produtos, histórias de clientes e as informações mais recentes do setor.
Publicação em blog
The history of Juneteenth – and how to honor it this year
On June 19, 1865, news that the Civil War was over reached Galveston, the capital city of Texas. A brief statement, General Order No. 3, was read aloud. It went like this:
Ensuring your organization is future ready: Cornerstone Originals wins 6 Telly Awards
The results are in! Three Cornerstone Originals series — A Seat at the Table, DNA: Sustainability and The Glossary — recently received a combined six Telly Awards. This was the second consecutive year we’ve won Telly Awards.